What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McGregor Poll

Should McGregor be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 116 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters

Tuddy

Juniors
I don't normally start threads, just chip in here and there.

I'm genuinely curious though, does anyone on this forum still hold the position that McGregor should remain coach?

boardlumps62

Juniors
I watched Mary being interviewed last week on NRL360 and was impressed. Maybe i was fooled something is wrong. Yes no Widdop no Vaughn and now a few more injuries but this has been a long 2 months going backwards. Fans need to know what is the problem and all fingers point at Mary. Time to change our coach and recruitment team. Find some heart steel and brawn and brains. Looking forward to next year.

TheFrog

Coach
At least they'll wait until the side is eliminated, surely. Could have been a decent swap three games back, 4 and 5 then. You lot would have taken Hook to get rid of Mary I presume?

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Confession - Today is the first day I've ever walked out before full time.
I'm glad I did, because I believe I may of been arrested - I was that agitated.
The players gate(cage to walk through)was right before me and loaded with intent, i would of given them such a spray, language (french) would of landed me in jail.

Now for the punch line - They didn't care in their actions in anyway shape or form it really would of wallin' on deaf ear.

Part of the problem is the NRL weakness - they get paid either way. Win by 2 flogged by 50. Money in the bank. - Done!!!! I'm good.

WepnutV

Juniors
I voted no. Wait till seasons end before makeing a descion. Mary has done some good things and helped build a pretty good team that is playing semis.. so id wait to see how ir all goes before sacking him

Saints111

Juniors
Can you please remind me what our win/lose stat is for the second half of the season. I'm dying to know
I voted no. Wait till seasons end before makeing a descion. Mary has done some good things and helped build a pretty good team that is playing semis.. so id wait to see how ir all goes before sacking him

Tuddy

Juniors
Fair enough. This seasons all but over anyway, let's see what he can do.

I'm not hopeful though mate.

Latest posts