What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita

Tommy Smith

Referee
One word: SCARY

Seriously how good does he look for an 18 1/2 year old forward?

He looks horrifying to defend against and is the best teenage forward I've seen since Taumalolo. Maybe even SBW.

In a couple of years David Fifita will make Andrew Fifita look like David Fifita.

Lucky for Brisbane they have the Thoroughbreds because they'll need to dig deep to keep this one.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Anybody know which country he’s chosen to represent internationally??

Personally I’d love to see him choose Tonga but I honestly can’t see this happening. He’ll surely choose Queensland and Australia.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Good player amongst a few other good players, good times ahead
This. You guys will have a f-ing scary kangaroos side in 2-3 years with the likes of David Fifita, kayln ponga, lattrell Mitchell, nick cotric and the Trbojevic brothers etc.

blaza88z

Coach
Anybody know which country he’s chosen to represent internationally??

Personally I’d love to see him choose Tonga but I honestly can’t see this happening. He’ll surely choose Queensland and Australia.

He has been playing under 20's for QLD

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Cool. My next question would be is state of origin still seen as a kangaroos selection trial with these new rules in place? In other words would either Queensland or NSW selectors pick players who have put their hands up to represent countries other than Australia?

nick87

Coach
He's pretty f**king good
Maybe even good enough to hold Nic Cotric's cock for him when he pisses. Not sure he has the strength for it though... it's a big unit

Latest posts