What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seggy

carinashark

First Grade
I love Seggy but he has to get his passing more accurate and lower. An intercept is on the cards with those soft over head stuff. He and Brailey are a great combo .Flanno has this right.

Anyone know what the go is with Seggy next year?
After the game and the on field presso on Sunday the players leaving walked into the tunnel first, Seggy amongst them.
By accident or design?

BBB, there’s an article on NRL.COM and it said that the Sharks would love to keep him and he remains unsigned by anyone but they are leaving all player talks till the end of their season. Including Flanno & Flanno Junior. Said there’s only 3 to 4 spots on the roster left.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Anyone know what the go is with Seggy next year?
After the game and the on field presso on Sunday the players leaving walked into the tunnel first, Seggy amongst them.
By accident or design?

I have a few mutual mates with Segs and i'm pretty sure he has told them he won't be here next year. It was about 6 weeks ago when a mate told me and the rumour floating around was the Tigers were willing to offer him a starting spot.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I thought he was taking the piss re walking the tunnel, looked to be joking around with the boys when he did it.

Yeah he was taking the piss as everyone was waiting around for someone to go down after Lewy. I think they thought Lee, Ramien etc might follow suit but they were just standing around so Seggy said stuff it let's go. Nothing more to it imo.

SharkShocked

Bench
Yeah he was taking the piss as everyone was waiting around for someone to go down after Lewy. I think they thought Lee, Ramien etc might follow suit but they were just standing around so Seggy said stuff it let's go. Nothing more to it imo.

Exactly what it looked like to me, hes a character too so it makes sense.

cb4

First Grade
I have a few mutual mates with Segs and i'm pretty sure he has told them he won't be here next year. It was about 6 weeks ago when a mate told me and the rumour floating around was the Tigers were willing to offer him a starting spot.
He signed with the Tigers and backed out in the cooling off period.
Parramatta are looking at him.

We would be mad to let him leave.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
He signed with the Tigers and backed out in the cooling off period.
Parramatta are looking at him.

We would be mad to let him leave.

I agree but 3 hookers can't fit into 2 unfortunately. Hopefully B2 needs another year or 2 before we consider him.

Latest posts