What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
GODSMACK-1.jpg

Godsmack - When Legends Rise

Generalzod

Immortal

He's got people who've been working for fifty years
No one asks for more money 'cause nobody dares
Even though they're pretty low and their rent's in arrears

mongoose

Coach
NIN - Bad Witch//Add Violence/Not the actual events

Trent Reznor has been busy the last 2 years. Liking all of it.

horrie hastings

First Grade
ELO live - Wembley or Bust from 2017. Cant get enough of it.

It is fantastic. Jeff Lynne is one of those rare artist where his voice is just as good or maybe even better now at 70 as it was in his hey day back in the 70s and 80s. He is one artist I have to see perform live before I die.

Last edited:

Big Marn

Juniors
It is fantastic. Jeff Lynne is one of those rare artist where is voice is just as good or maybe even better now at 70 as it was in his hey day back in the 70s and 80s. He is one artist I have to see perform live before I die.
my thoughts exactly. He has just finished touring in the USA and is heading back to Europe for more concerts.
I dont know if he will ever come down under. It would be amazing if he did.

the crowd in the wembley footage definitely had more than a tint of grey but it was good to see some young ones there. I think the music is timeless and todays generation should be able to appreciate genius when they hear it.

horrie hastings

First Grade
my thoughts exactly. He has just finished touring in the USA and is heading back to Europe for more concerts.
I dont know if he will ever come down under. It would be amazing if he did.

the crowd in the wembley footage definitely had more than a tint of grey but it was good to see some young ones there. I think the music is timeless and todays generation should be able to appreciate genius when they hear it.

I toyed with the idea of getting tickets when he was performing in Los Angeles this year but decided against it. Travelling to the UK and Europe in 2020 so hopefully he will be performing somewhere there when I’m there, I think you are right about him not coming to Australia but I can always hope:grinning:
As you say the music is timeless, Living Thing is my all time favourite song and A New World Record is my favourite album but his and ELOs body of work is huge, I even love the songs they did with Xanadu. More current When I Was A Boy rates right up top with anything Jeff Lynne has ever done.
I do hope I get a chance to see him perform live and yes if I do I will be another one of the crowd with more than a tint of grey in my hair:wink:

Latest posts