What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Just found my derby horse, Merchant of Venice.. just won like a $1.20 pop at Cranbourne somehow it went around $6

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Press Box who me and HT were declaring the next Triscay goes around at Canterbury tomorrow and I actually like the stablemate to knock it off (Bring the Magic)

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Well that was a bust, should of stuck with Jungle, didn’t mind its last run, wouldn’t of mattered as Bowman killed BTM

Foz

Bench
Aristocratic Miss looks one that will go through the grades.
Ran some good races at group level earlier in the year and broke its maiden last start.

Nominated on Sunday at Geelong in a class 1.
Goes up a lot in weight (it was thrown in the maiden it won)but again looks like starting short if it starts.
50/1 in the Golden Rose and whilst it mightn’t win that its clearly got potential.

Foz

Bench
Aristocratic Miss has turned up in a 3yo 74 at Randwick today.
A bit more difficult than what the Geelong race would’ve been so I’m guessing they have a pretty good opinion of her.
Guess we’ll know more about her after the race but I’ll be having something on her today.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Tough race, More Sunday’s has bigger wraps then a Kebab shop. Trialled unbelievably.

I’ve always thought Perfect Pitch would prove a decent horse, never had any luck in its races so far it could be an Oaks horse

Foz

Bench
Tough race, More Sunday’s has bigger wraps then a Kebab shop. Trialled unbelievably.

I’ve always thought Perfect Pitch would prove a decent horse, never had any luck in its races so far it could be an Oaks horse

There might be a couple of them heading to the oaks from that race.
Aristocratic Miss was a fair run (and would’ve taken some beating in a Geelong class 1)but she was a bit gun shy today.Will get fitter.
Perfect Pitch’s run looked like a barrier trial.
Sangita looked a bit unlucky too.it beat El Dorado Dreaming in a Newcastle maiden so it might be worth following.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Had a stack on Abdon, loomed up to go straight past them and got nutted by that milk drinker Goodfella. f**k!!!

Latest posts