What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

southsport

First Grade
MAJOR NEWS!!

DALY CHERRY EVANS TO BACKFLIP AGAIN?.

Despite signing an 8 year, $10 million contract Daly Cherry Evans has requested a release from the Manly Sea Eagles. Some talk that both Martin Taupau and Dylan Walker are wanting to leave the club as-well.
Wow!!! Where did you hear that one?

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Mate I've just covered every league web site from MMM through to the Roar,Lurker,Mole etc,etc,etc.
What is your source?
Seriously, don't make me tag Fletch.

He'll throw a big tantrum about how asking questions makes people feel bad and then they won't post their super secret inside info here :joy:

Travitoh

First Grade
The Taupau rumour has been around for a while but I've never seen anything to suggest that there is more to it.
Sounds like there is a bit of discontent at Manly, hopefully Jake Trbojevic is another to fall out at the club!

Rabbits20

Immortal
MAJOR NEWS!!

Despite signing an 8 year, $10 million contract Daly Cherry Evans has requested a release from the Manly Sea Eagles. Some talk that both Martin Taupau and Dylan Walker are wanting to leave the club as-well.
In another thread on Sam you said you don’t believe any rumours...

So why post them then??

Travitoh

First Grade
MAJOR NEWS!!

I've not seen anything about DCE or Walker but on facebook there are suggestions that Parra had their awards night last night and Marty Taupau signing with them was a topic of converstation.

Rsag85

Bench
I've not seen anything about DCE or Walker but on facebook there are suggestions that Parra had their awards night last night and Marty Taupau signing with them was a topic of converstation.

I saw Dylan at Mascot a few months back and asked him would you want to go back to the bunnies. He hinted to me he would love to go back sooner then later

Deacon

First Grade
Sharks fringe forward Kurt Dillon has signed with you blokes for next season will be announced soon

handyman2190

Bench
Dogs have signed haraweara neara from penrith. What i would like to know is how we didnt try to get him, a very talented player who would of slotted straight into crightons spot, and canterbury who everyone thinks cant afford to buy players is marching on signing some very talented players. Again we sit on our arses buying reserve graders

Latest posts