What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R25 Fri - Storm 16-22 Panthers @ AAMI

Round 25: Storm v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

isaiah

Bench
Bellamy in a post game interview last weekend, said that the storm had the biggest player representation this year. Lets see, chambers. Addo-Carr, Munster, glasby, who else?

TheFrog

Coach
1. Yes I watched the Townsville game last week. If you want to tell me a 44-6 flogging is because of biased officiating then you should log off, and never log on again.
Pffft. Not a chance. You'll have to ban me, big man. You really should read the game day thread. It was appalling and that was not just my opinion, and I was 100% neutral. Pity it wasn't your side screwed. The Titans were robbed last week too. Teams are being shafted every bloody week. Everybody knows it. Pity I cannot ignore you. I did try. Now go away.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
This is the only matchup of this round involving top 8 sides.

I'll be giving my pick the score tips 3 mins before kick-off.(if I'm not too pissed)

Valheru

Coach
Funny time to have a farewell when you are guaranteed two more games at the same ground. I guess it's the Queensland fondness for milestone games which are invariably favourably reffed.

Bizarre comment TBH

I don't remember any player not having their farewell game at their last regular season home game regardless of where their team is on the ladder. The roosters for example honoured both Freddy and Mini in their last home regular season games despite both being in minor premier teams at the time.

Anyways, on to the game, I am starting t get a bit of a feeling about the panthers tonight. I don't think the storm give a shit whether they win this or not.

OldPanther

Coach
Pffft. Not a chance. You'll have to ban me, big man. You really should read the game day thread. It was appalling and that was not just my opinion, and I was 100% neutral. Pity it wasn't your side screwed. The Titans were robbed last week too. Teams are being shafted every bloody week. Everybody knows it. Pity I cannot ignore you. I did try. Now go away.

I didn't watch all the Eels game but the Titans win if not for the refs.

TheFrog

Coach
So, I heard from my mate Matt Nable that this is the first time that these two sides have met this year.

How shit is the draw if this is the case?
Round 5 last year was the last meeting. We'd be more than happy never to have to play this match.

Why do people not think this will be close? Storm will struggle to score tries without Billy and if Penrith get infront, they are half a show.

After all it is 1st (with injuries) v 5th.

Grapple

Bench
Bit of slow rain down here in Melbourne. Likely to be greezy conditions. the team that holds on the ball more efficiently will win it.

Melbourne are the best ruck team in the comp. If the ruck is slow because of rain, bet on Melbourne every day of the week. Having said that, if Souths meet them in a dry final they will steam roll over them. Mark my words.