What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses

Card Shark

Immortal
It’s the club he’s gone to, it’s a shambles.

I feel sorry for the supporters of the Eels, it must be so frustrating!

Avenger

Immortal
Eels fans if you think this seasons been bad, next year is contract year...you haven’t seen anything yet
Great call.

He's still here and it's contract year and nothing has changed. If he thinks he's worth over a million, Cleary and Munster should ask for $2m.

I couldn't give a f**k what he does now.

Bazal

Post Whore
You can stay if you promise not to let the really miserable pathetic ones out.

So basically everyone else

Vic Mackey

Referee
Great call.

He's still here and it's contract year and nothing has changed. If he thinks he's worth over a million, Cleary and Munster should ask for $2m.

I couldn't give a f**k what he does now.

My dislike for Mitch has virtually disappeared over the last 2 years, mainly because all my footy hate is taken up by my own team.

I don’t know if the contract stuff is a distraction, goal kicking aside Moses has been pretty good. The Eels are just a rung below the top 6 or so teams this year, the results aren’t a surprise.

soc123_au

Staff member
giphy.gif

Exsilium

First Grade
Parramatta are just slow out of the gate. If they play anything like last year, they will be there when it matters.

The bigger issue is how little DBags is doing. Guy is MIA and it leaves Moses to do everything.

The most overrated player I've seen in a long, long time. Possibly the most overrated ever, especially if he's going to become one of the highest paid players in the game.

DJDL

Bench
I posted this in the Sharks forum last year. Still relevant today.
The Eels should be seriously considering pulling their offer to him. No way he's worth $1m plus.

Ferguson and Duges were drinking up there on the roof
Munster and the Cheese were filmed with what, there’s little proof
They said “we’re so hungover that we don’t know which is which”
One thing they can tell you Mitchell Moses is a bitch

Manly pissed the Titans off by signing DCE
His mega contract started off a crazy spending spree
Ben Hunt took the Dragons deal, it made him ultra rich
One thing I can tell you Mitchell Moses is a bitch

The Cowboys cap is in a mess, the fans are all in tears
They wanted to lock JT up so gave him 10 long years
Then paid Val a motza when he couldn’t make the switch
That doesn’t change the fact that Mitchell Moses is a bitch

The Jet was at the Normanby and in a choker-hold
He soon passed out and pissed himself, or so the story’s told
The bouncers took him outside and then hurled him in a ditch
Unconscious even he knew Mitchell Moses is a bitch

Ronnie’s playing Origin, or so the poor kid thought
Sifa’s license lapsed and then he ended up in court
Fitzy’s start to coaching caught a minor COVID glitch
One and all will tell you Mitchell Moses is a bitch

The Fox is out there on the wing, the trys have all run dry
But when they beat the Eels it brought a tear to this man’s eye
Doggies fans thought Raelene Castle was the wicked witch
But they can all agree that Mitchell Moses is a bitch

Madge Maguire got the chop, and Brownie got the axe
The Warriors and Tigers coaches never can relax
Dale Finucane plays guitar and sings in perfect pitch.
He wrote a song to tell us Mitchell Moses is a bitch

Bazal

Post Whore
The bigger issue is how little DBags is doing. Guy is MIA and it leaves Moses to do everything.

Not sure where this myth comes from? It's been in the matchday threads too. Weird. Is it because got Plodder Bryce on his outside rather than Shaun Lane so we're easier to defend and doing less damage on that edge? The only area DylBro hasn't been equal to or better than Modes is kicking (and he never will be).

He has the same number of try assists, twice as many line break assists(leads the NRL after 3 rounds), more touches, almost twice as many run meters, more line engagements...

T-Boon

Coach
Parramatta are just slow out of the gate. If they play anything like last year, they will be there when it matters.

Yeah Dylan needs to lift his game. Moses is fine. Def worth $1m.
His goal kicking is off though.

Exsilium

First Grade
I don't feel Moses is a 'Million' dollar half but if we're being honest, he's not terrible. He just cant do it all on his own.

That being said, I've noticed that a lot of teams are struggling to create time for their halves. It's like the line speed of the teams in defence has just gone up a notch. Either that or the 10m isn't being managed properly. Eels were being choked on plays 3 and 4 with Dbags and Moses having to adjust to the linespeed and the play just comes off all clunky like.

Latest posts