What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Sam Burgess worth the money?

Travitoh

First Grade
If Sam's performances are due to being injured then he should be sat as his past three games have been of little value.

ThingFish

Juniors
If Sam's performances are due to being injured then he should be sat as his past three games have been of little value.
I agree. I think he and Angus could do with a rest this week. I know 4th will mean a trip to Melb, but I’d rather make that trip with them both fresher, than have to play Roosters with them still passengers.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don’t think he is playing injured
I told you bro he was injured and to say he isn’t worth the money imo is ludicrous!

Apart from this elbow injury I also believe he has been playing with a quad or groin problem too! It’s been quite easy to see he hasn’t played as well these past 3 weeks due to these injuries! But he’s a brave warrior and a legend and he’s out there which is what we need! Sam goes down and out we are gonski

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/po...days-after-elbow-surgery-20180828-p5009y.html