What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Just a friendly reminder to Canberra fans that this is the same man who thought Tevita Pangai Junior wasn't worth the hassle.

gitano

Juniors
Stick is a fine coach. There's an old saying though, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Corner_Post

Juniors
Been thinking about my opinion on Sticky for a while...

Come to conclude that his desire is there but the execution is not always... That is much better than McDrunk who acts that all is fine, runs the same dumb plays which teams have figure out and just acts nonchalantly.

Dean Pay is obviously the second most overrated coach ever, just behind Brad Arthur, who wins hands down.

Sticky is actually quite good, especially given he was missing his star English hooker Josh Hodgson for most of the season. However he is too restrained in public, especially at press conferences, about expressing his views on referees decisions.

Just a friendly reminder to Canberra fans that this is the same man who thought Tevita Pangai Junior wasn't worth the hassle.

Pansy Guy Jr. was a club whore who played for 3 clubs before he even debuted in FG. The way Brisbane signed him in an airport lounge was kinda seedy too btw.

His disloyalty will come to pass with Brisbane as well when Bennett gets the arse. He'll be at Newcastle once Wayne's gone.

Zerô

Juniors
Ricky is only one of a few NRL coaches to retain his job, and Halloween pt. 2 is top of the box office.

I might stay a while in this bizarro parallel universe

Pedge1971

First Grade
Dean Pay is obviously the second most overrated coach ever, just behind Brad Arthur, who wins hands down.

Sticky is actually quite good, especially given he was missing his star English hooker Josh Hodgson for most of the season. However he is too restrained in public, especially at press conferences, about expressing his views on referees decisions.

Nice Stevo..