What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Canberra Raiders finish in 2018?

Where will the Canberra Raiders finish in 2018?

• 1st to 4th

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 5th to 8th

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 9th to 12th

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 13th to 16th

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daza06

Juniors
Who better to ask where a certain team will finish than the fans of the team themselves!

With their strongest line up where would you have them finishing?

1. Jack Wighton
2. Nick Cotric
3. Jarrod Croker
4. Joseph Leilua
5. Jordan Rapana
6. Blake Austin
7. Aidan Sezer
8. Shannon Boyd
9. Josh Hodgson
10. Junior Paulo
11. Josh Papalii
12. Elliott Whitehead
13. Luke Bateman

Charlie Gubb
Kurt Baptiste
Joseph Tapine
Iosia Soliola

Pedge1971

First Grade
Will reserve judgement till first trial. If a few of the usual suspects run out with a spare tyre around the waist like last year it will be a tough year.

If they strip fit they could be anything. Attitude means a lot with this mob.

TheFrog

Coach
If they strip fit they could be anything. Attitude means a lot with this mob.
Agree. An awful lot of those close losses last season were due to not going the full 80 and being run down. Moylan standing and unloading like Arthur Beetson in the 80th minute is about all you need to know about the Raiders in 2017.

bileduct

Coach
We will be extremely lucky to avoid the wooden spoon.

Garbage captain, garbage recruiting, the key player won't step on the field during the whole season...

Can't wait for 2019.

Rhyno

First Grade
Heard him and Boyd are both deep in talk with Parra and could be announced before season starts

nick87

Coach
Heard him and Boyd are both deep in talk with Parra and could be announced before season starts

Oh that’s the lock of all locks
Think you’re getting Cotric and Rapana too, cam smith is coming in as a back up hooker

Reactions: OVP

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
Usually I am never right with the Raiders, except for last year when I thought they would struggle with the expectation that comes with being a contender and tipping them to miss the 8. I don't think they will make the 8 next year which probably means they will finish top 4.

gitano

Juniors
Hey guys just wanted to check in, hope you're enjoying your off season.
Be sure to tune into the finals series and I look forward to seeing you all in 2019. Thanks

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
Looks like my mail was pretty spot on

I love how accommodating the Eels are in welcoming big Junior back.

Poor bloke doesn't know how to use chopsticks!!!

The Eels went and won a wooden spoon for him that he can use next time he visits the Golden Century at The Star.

Latest posts