What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt and Graham interviews

Old Timer

Coach
Far too many interviews
Tell the press to f**k off and the players should just concentrate on football
If the press want interviews then our management should tell them to talk to Greenberg and ask why the Bulldogs players got such piss arse fines compared to the $125,000 they hit Mitchell Pearce with

Last edited:

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Both Hunt and Graham adopted the Boyd method of reply in an interview.
“Tell them what they need to know only.”

I call bullshit on Hunt wanting to leave.
My source tells me he is here to stay.

Tomato or barbecue?

Seriously though, if your source is correct, Hunt’s body language indicates otherwise.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Seriously doubt he is or even wants to leave. He is in his first year of a 5yr multi-million dollar contract. When he signed with us one of the point was the stability of playing for the next 5yrs. I cant aee that evaporating after 1 season even under McGregor.

Further, he would have to request a release, which I doubt we would grant. Also, which team would be able to pick up his supposed price tag? Unless he severly discounts himself and why would you, aftet all he also has to think of his family and life after football.

Both he and Graham looked like this media committment was a pain in the a*^e, something they didnt need but had to. Preping for the game was more a priority imo.

rednwhites

Juniors
Tomato or barbecue?

Seriously though, if your source is correct, Hunt’s body language indicates otherwise.

Hunt probably wants out (basing off body language/ unconvincing in interviews/ his abysmal kicking game) but will stay because of the money he is promised versus the money another club would pay on his post origin form. He'd be silly.

rednwhites

Juniors
Seriously doubt he is or even wants to leave. He is in his first year of a 5yr multi-million dollar contract. When he signed with us one of the point was the stability of playing for the next 5yrs. I cant aee that evaporating after 1 season even under McGregor.

Further, he would have to request a release, which I doubt we would grant. Also, which team would be able to pick up his supposed price tag? Unless he severly discounts himself and why would you, aftet all he also has to think of his family and life after football.

Both he and Graham looked like this media committment was a pain in the a*^e, something they didnt need but had to. Preping for the game was more a priority imo.
Great minds think alike.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
**Ben Hunt interview ends**

Dragons forum: “Oh my god, he’s done. Mary’s broken him. We’ve wasted our cash and we can’t offload him anywhere else. He’ll just walk away and we’re left without a halfback next year. It’s clear we can’t win on Sunday as he’s mentally shattered. Clearly can’t be bothered playing anymore. We’re destined for the spoon next year! All this wasted time and effort and our players don’t even want to play for us anymore.”

Hunt: “Thank f**k that’s over. I hate interviews. Time to head to training so we can smash the Broncos like we did in rd 1”

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Pffft we have body language experts now.......

You don’t think Hunt has looked SERIOUSLY deflated over the past few months?

As an example, do you recall his expression after punching the ball well over the dead ball line in the recent match against Canterbury?

One doesn’t need to be an “expert” when something is palpably clear.

OzDragon

Coach
The media’s been hanging shit on Hunt for a few months but now they’re saying it’s all the fans fault and we should leave him alone.

Admittedly there are portions of Dragons fans who are utter f**kwits, just like any other team has, but to pin the vitriol on Dragons fans is just plain wrong imo.

Maybe the media in general should focus on Hunt’s, and the teams, abilities rather than hanging shit on them for a bad decision here and there.

Furthermore, maybe don’t go on social media and expect intelligent life forms. What is said on those channels is said by those with more fingers than IQ points.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
If true about Hunt leaving , Mary has ruined a international player within a season .....
Maybe all crap Hazz re him leaving....as I said he didnt look unhappy when we were on top of the table.....theres also a difference between being homesick and genuine depression so one has to be careful how we judge him I guess....