What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Membership

Travitoh

First Grade
It's great that Souths are pushing memberships but $100 for a non-attending membership is a rort.

ThingFish

Juniors

callmack1

Staff member
It's great that Souths are pushing memberships but $100 for a non-attending membership is a rort.
I'm with Windsor, I think it's a bargin to be a part of the club. Exactly what I need as a kiwi.

Imagine being a Club 1908 member, that'd be so sick!!

What's everyone's thoughts on the new cap? I think it looks great!

Travitoh

First Grade
Fair enough. I just don't get the feeling that there is enough on offer for my liking.
I know this will ruffle a few jimmies but I'm currently debating about whether i get a Roosters SA membership. Not because i want to be associated with Easts but because i want to support RL in South Australia.
I'm not opposed to being a member but if I'm going to put my money into a membership, i would like them to at least pretend that there is something on offer for SA supporters. There are plenty of us here.

ThingFish

Juniors
Fair enough. I just don't get the feeling that there is enough on offer for my liking.
I know this will ruffle a few jimmies but I'm currently debating about whether i get a Roosters SA membership. Not because i want to be associated with Easts but because i want to support RL in South Australia.
I'm not opposed to being a member but if I'm going to put my money into a membership, i would like them to at least pretend that there is something on offer for SA supporters. There are plenty of us here.
I think the most under rated and under advertised benefit of membership is that after 3 continuous years you get voters rights as a part of member co. So if significant things like ownership come up again you’ve got a say. I think significant things like change in colour, name etc have to be voted on at the AGM or special meetings.

Travitoh

First Grade
I think the most under rated and under advertised benefit of membership is that after 3 continuous years you get voters rights as a part of member co. So if significant things like ownership come up again you’ve got a say. I think significant things like change in colour, name etc have to be voted on at the AGM or special meetings.

Maybe i should become a member and vote that we become the South Australian Rabbitohs :wink:

ThingFish

Juniors
You’ll have to make it to Redfern Town Hall for the Member Co. AGM. It is usually March. I’d turn up just to see how your motion goes :joy: I’ll buy to beer afterwards:joy::joy::beer:
Maybe i should become a member and vote that we become the South Australian Rabbitohs :wink:

Pommy

Coach

Pretty sure Russell can sell his shares without the members consent.

Pommy

Coach
You're right. The Members Co. only has control of heritage choices of the club. These include name, logo, colours, home ground.

http://www.ssralmanac.com/mobile/2014/news_20141023.htm

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/th...-your-voice-can-be-heard-20150515-gh27o9.html

Interesting to know I have voting rights now as I’ve been a burrow member for 3 years. I’m thinking about dropping back to 3 or 5 games next year, I just can’t get to as many games as I would like with so many thurs/fri games and I don’t see that changing in the next year.

callmack1

Staff member
Not sure why you would be a non attending member.
Member is just a clever word for customer.
Yea I get that but for me, I just want to feel more of a part of the club which imo, membership provides.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Membership for 2019 is now on sale guys!!!

Rabbitohs 2019 Membership on sale now!: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/09/07/rabbitohs-2019-membership-on-sale-now/

Love the look and sound of the new kit and I will certainly be getting a cap rather than as scarf as the caps look awesome!

Won't be renewing til after the end of the season but this is exciting news!
Have you got the picture of the cap bro?

I chose the cap and already renewed over a week ago. I haven’t seen the cap yet but.

It will be my 9th year of being a member.

Currently with rolling rabbit plan done and ticked over I think we are nearly at 18k.

https://membership.rabbitohs.com.au/packages

Currently at 17,835

callmack1

Staff member
Have you got the picture of the cap bro?

I chose the cap and already renewed over a week ago. I haven’t seen the cap yet but.

It will be my 9th year of being a member.

Currently with rolling rabbit plan done and ticked over I think we are nearly at 18k.

https://membership.rabbitohs.com.au/packages

Currently at 17,835
I think mine renewed just the other day.

Go click on any membership package and scroll down a bit,there's pics of the whole kit there and it all looks really nice imo.

Pommy

Coach
Cancelled my membership the other day. Will renew before the season starts but don’t see why I should pay ins eprembee for something I won’t use until March.
Not sure if I’m going to be a burrow member next year or just get a 5 game membership.