What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week 1 - Storm v Rabbitohs, Friday 7th September 7:40pm @ Aami Park

English Rose

Juniors
Sam having a shocker, too many errors and his fault for last try. The 2 other Melbourne try’s were because of Cody Walker and Greg Inglis rushing in.

Basic errors are killing Souths. Still doesn’t help refs are only making Melbourne get back 4 meters instead of 10 though!

bunny hopped

Juniors
Bad defence reads, missed tackles and offloads are killing us. Hopefully tighten up in the second half. Good to see AR back out there in the 2nd

Curns13

Juniors
Once again, WHY THE f**k ISNT OUR FULLBACK PLAYING AT FULLBACK!! That’s 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Its bullshit and i’m sick of it.

Curns13

Juniors
More stupidity with these high tackles. That 3 completely unnecessary high tackles that have marched the Storm up the field.

Go Bunnies

Juniors
Once again, WHY THE f**k ISNT OUR FULLBACK PLAYING AT FULLBACK!! That’s 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Its bullshit and i’m sick of it.
Because that’s where the coach wants him to play - they try and squeeze in the attack umbrella style - or do you not understand that

Go Bunnies

Juniors
At least the Fox Commentators are now saying that Souths will not score with the Refs letting Melbourne be inside the 10 all night

Curns13

Juniors
Great time management during that 10 minutes and then a piece of brilliance from GI. 20 minutes to go!

Go Bunnies

Juniors
Sam having a shocker, too many errors and his fault for last try. The 2 other Melbourne try’s were because of Cody Walker and Greg Inglis rushing in.

Basic errors are killing Souths. Still doesn’t help refs are only making Melbourne get back 4 meters instead of 10 though!
Agree - Melbourne have set out to maim out players and the refs are doing nothing to stop it

Curns13

Juniors
Because that’s where the coach wants him to play - they try and squeeze in the attack umbrella style - or do you not understand that
Well then the coach needs to change. We have been exposed 3 times in 120 - or do you not understand that.

Curns13

Juniors
Bit of luck there, i reckon he Cody was still moving, but beautiful movement left! You beauty!

Curns13

Juniors
Once again, if they put that kick through to Slater he scores next to the posts. I really think we need to look at that for whenever we play next.

English Rose

Juniors
Defence on the edges was absolutely atrocious tonight. I mean to let someone with the footballing ability of Chase Blair to score 2 against you says something

Latest posts