What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 coach

tripster

Juniors
So how many more performances like that before we consider Ciraldo in the list of possible answers?

I have been thinking the same thing. If we beat the Sharks and make the prelim then he may well have earned the opportunity to coach us next year.

You're a hard taskmaster. Week 3 is our best in years. Surely that wins him massive points.

Well, best in 4 years.

I honestly think it’s too short a time period to judge him on.

The club would be taking a massive risk appointing someone so inexperienced. Last coach I can think of as being this inexperienced taking over at FG level is Nathan Brown. It’s pretty rare.

murraymob

First Grade
How much weight do we put on all the help he’s been getting?

That won’t be around next year.
why cant his help be there Simmons works for the club Alexander is a director. Gower Pulutua are around the area .These guys could still be around are come in on the odd day when they can just like now

why cant his help be there Simmons works for the club Alexander is a director. Gower Pulutua are around the area .These guys could still be around are come in on the odd day when they can just like now

There’s a couple of reasons.

From next year there’s a football department salary cap, I imagine even if people are working for free that the NRL are going to put a value on that help.

The other is I doubt they can commit as much as that time over the course of a whole season.

There’s a couple of reasons.

From next year there’s a football department salary cap, I imagine even if people are working for free that the NRL are going to put a value on that help.

The other is I doubt they can commit as much as that time over the course of a whole season.
That cap will have so many holes in it. Will be literally impossible to police

Latest posts