What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you neutrals going for in the finals?

Finals bandwagon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
So now the people's champions are out, neutrals get to go for: Gould's Panthers, a team that has just won it, or....the Broncos.

It's like a scene from "The Saw"

Evil_Mush

Juniors
As a freshly dejected/deflated Warriors fan I may have to use this week to ruminate before getting behind another team.
But it will probably be the Panthers purely cos if you're gonna be smashed outta the finals it feels a bit less sore to know it was the eventual champs that got rid of you!

juro

Bench
In order of preference:
1. Warriors
2. Storm
3. Panthers
4. Dragons
5. Roosters
6. Broncos
7. Sharks
8. Rabbitohs
Make that:
2. Storm
3. Panthers
4. Dragons
5. Roosters
7. Sharks
8. Rabbitohs

butchmcdick

Immortal
NRL Release Limited Edition ‘Gentrification’ Jerseys Just In Time For Finals Bandwagoners

Facebook

Twitter

WhatsApp

gewntrification-jerseys.jpg

ERROL PARKER | Editor-at-large | Contact

“Nothing says you’ve been a diehard supporter like a jersey from 1996,” he said.

“And jerseys from that era are hard to find. You used to be able to get them from op shops like Vinnies or Le Rogue Della Cross – but now that they’re as hip as owning a Volvo 240L wagon, they’re much harder to find.”

Banjo Clemente’s beloved St George (Illawarra) Dragons are breathing fire at the moment after crushing the Broncos at home this week which means the 34-year-old city worker needs to get behind them.

Originally hailing from the aspirational belt of town, up on the Betoota Heights bypass, young Banjo moved down into the French Quarter to attend art school.

Coupled with his parent’s high-disposable income and middle-class-student love of defrauding the welfare office, Banjo and his peers were systemically responsible for driving French Quarter rents skyward and pushing the original residents into a less-desirable part of our shire.

“That’s just a part of life, supply and demand. Capitalism,” said NRL CEO Dr Todd Greenberg.

Mr Greenberg spoke to our reporter this morning via telephone to discuss the latest release from the sports entertainment giant.

“For the finals, we’re re-releasing our ‘retro’ jerseys. However, this time around we’re calling them the ‘gentrification’ jerseys for all the inner-city bandwagon fans that seem to spring up every September,”

“And this is just another part of capitalism. If people are willing to pay $119.95 for a jersey they’ll wear once or twice then leave it for the moths to eat, then we’ll supply them,”

“It’s just a part of life.”

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/unc...jerseys-just-in-time-for-finals-bandwagoners/

mxlegend99

Referee
Well Panthers are still alive for now. My second team would have been Warriors. So if we get eliminated by Sharks, my preference would be them ahead of Storm on our side of the draw.

For the other side I think Dragons (Because Hunt winning would be awesome).

Be easier to jump on a bandwagon once my team's out though. I just know Storm are the last team I want to win it. Hate to see a team go back to back when we cant win one.

Latest posts