What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs BRONCOS

This Year?

Immortal
Best of luck to all you struggling Dragons' supporters, especially those going to Suncorp.

Whatever happens stay away from the Broncos HQ forum, its a real cesspit these days.

Enjoy the game!
Cheers mate. Although I cannot stand the Broncos there are some quality people who are fans and you are one of them. I hope it's a great game and Thiaday gets a memorable farewell from Suncorp.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
A massive shake up at this stage seems like panic.
If your not confident of Dufty, and recently who would be, drop him.
Moving your international 5/8 to fullback either means his shoulder isn't right, which it's not, or you have no clue what to do about your sides form and are pulling selections outta your ring.

Hope it works, bet it dosnt.

No changes

The Damo

Juniors
These breakdowns are down by some going by Clear the Obstruction on Twitter. He does really interesting stuff with stats. Might be of interest to some here.
90CE5BC2-073E-46BF-82EC-CDE155229F5A.jpeg
5050F264-BEEE-462D-B572-8AF0650669FC.jpeg

And I look forward to you, the king of hindsight, to pick apart the game retrospectively as if you're so wise and endowed.
And I look forward to you, the king of hindsight, to pick apart the game retrospectively as if you're so wise and endowed.
Oh no, I can pick it apart now.
Widdops shoulder dosnt last till half time.
Dufty dosnt catch at least two bombs.
Our game plan will be 5 forward hit ups then kick.
JDB and Graham will get in the way at first receiver at least twice every set.
Mary will say at the presser "at least we made the finals, eight teams didn't"

Or Mary has pulled a plan B from somewhere dark and moist and we win.

That'll about cover it.