What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super 8's Fixtures/Results

Evil Homer

Staff member
Widnes in real trouble now, they need to win big in their remaining 3 games and hope other results go their way to even have a chance of making the Million Pound Game. Looking very likely that one of Toronto, London and Toulouse will be in SL next year.

1 Salford Red Devils 4/8
2 Leeds Rhinos 4/6
3 Hull Kingston Rovers 4/6
4 Toronto Wolfpack 4/4
5 London Broncos 4/4
6 Toulouse Olympique 4/4
7 Widnes Vikings 4/0
8 Halifax RLFC 4/0

Next round,
Friday
Leeds v Salford (close match Leeds will win)
Saturday
Widnes v Halifax (Battle of the Wooden Spoon on Sky)
Toronto v Toulouse (Head says Toronto heart says Toulouse )
Hull KR v London (London has a chance)

Perth Red

Post Whore
Next round,
Friday
Leeds v Salford (close match Leeds will win)
Saturday
Widnes v Halifax (Battle of the Wooden Spoon on Sky)
Toronto v Toulouse (Head says Toronto heart says Toulouse )
Hull KR v London (London has a chance)

Bad loss for Toulouse against London, cant see them beating Toronto. London will give us a game and losing Quinlan with ACL is a big blow, we should take them at home though. Salford should beat Leeds on form. Widnes to pick up their only win of the comp.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Has anybody paid any attention at all to the super league 8? I mean the super league clubs have a point in that it's a complete waste of time, nobody is interested

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Has anybody paid any attention at all to the super league 8? I mean the super league clubs have a point in that it's a complete waste of time, nobody is interested

That's because of the standard of the league, not the system they are playing to, in my opinion. Apply an 8's concept to this years final NRL table and you've got the makings of an exciting competition. Clearly no obvious solution in the current climate but today's vote is a blatant power grab by the super league clubs

Latest posts