What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 coach

Panfa

Juniors
Wayne looks like hes run out of ideas after today brisbane were shocking its either mcguire or just let ciraldo have a crack hes had a good apprenticeship in the lower grades no reason he cant succeed at nrl level

Fangs

Coach
Its pretty messy right now.

Gould is obviously very involved. Brandy too. And there are that many ex-players being cited at training. This won't be how it remains come round 1 2019.

I don't really know just how much coaching Ciraldo is actually doing.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
Its pretty messy right now.

Gould is obviously very involved. Brandy too. And there are that many ex-players being cited at training. This won't be how it remains come round 1 2019.

I don't really know just how much coaching Ciraldo is actually doing.
I don't know how much he can do. He's incredibly young as a coach.

MrBlack

Juniors
Another good performace like Saturday next week and Ciraldo gets the gig imo. He’s had a baptism of fire and pulled us out of a horrific form slump under some pretty intense media scrutiny.

I'm warming to Ciraldo as a permanent coach.

Last weeks game showed he can actually coach at this level. Game plan was great, and perfectly executed.

This week is a real litmus test though. A win would almost certainly secure his job next year.

Only others I would consider at this stage is Cleary or Maguire. Bennett is losing the plot slowly but surely. At some stage he needs to realize that the game is past him

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I'm warming to Ciraldo as a permanent coach.

Last weeks game showed he can actually coach at this level. Game plan was great, and perfectly executed.

This week is a real litmus test though. A win would almost certainly secure his job next year.

Only others I would consider at this stage is Cleary or Maguire. Bennett is losing the plot slowly but surely. At some stage he needs to realize that the game is past him

Yeah I’m off Bennett, if not Cleary Id like to see us keep Ciro I think.

I really just want a season free of drama... can’t see that happening! Hahahaha

Tiger5150

Bench
Yeah I’m off Bennett, if not Cleary Id like to see us keep Ciro I think.

I really just want a season free of drama... can’t see that happening! Hahahaha

Neither can I. I think thanks to your mate Gus, both our clubs are in for 12 months or so of more drama.

Kilkenny

Coach
I popped in on training last week prior to the Warriors game and I must have gone on the wrong day because I only saw Ciraldo, Wallace and Jason Wrigley during the session. There were others but certainly not Gus, Brandy or Royce on the day I was there.

OldPanther

Coach
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/09/12/what-caused-split-between-penrith-panthers-and-matt-moylan/

Cleary catches up with Panthers chairman again

The whispers about Ivan Cleary making an early exit from the Wests Tigers won't go away. And this photo of the Tigers coach talking to Penrith chairman Dave O'Neill in the corporate boxes of ANZ Stadium prior to the Panthers-Warriors elimination final only added fuel to the fire.

If you look closely they weren't in the same box. O'Neill was in the NRL suite while Cleary was a guest of real estate giants Domain.

Speaking of real estate, it's interesting to note Cleary's Leonay home, which it was claimed O'Neill was interested in buying and was the reason they met up two months ago, is no longer on the market. Let the conspiracies begin!

ivan.jpg

Latest posts