What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 EF1 Sun - Broncos 18-48 Dragons @ Suncorp

Finals Week 1: Broncos v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Yep, plenty. I haven't imploded spectacularly and turned on my own team and fellow fans, but I guess we all have different qualities.

Your continued crying to avoid the absolute thrashing your team got is very entertaining.

On an unrelated topic, are you going to take those signed Matt Lodge posters of your bedroom wall?

Nerd

Bench
Gee Glorious morning in Brisbanetown this morning, the sun is shining just a little brighter.
Thanks for rubbing the salt in. There's two teams I hate losing to the Storm and the bloody Dragons and getting flogged is just a nightmare.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol.........if that’s what gets you through the day then go with it!
Sorry mate I should apologise, I’m just being a Merkin.

You have a lot to be proud about your little club for this season, all the cards are stacked against you, no love from the refs, the NRL hate you and among all that adversity your little team of battlers somehow managed to make the first week of the finals.

Much to be proud of.

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
Well the Broncos wanted Saints for week 1 and boy did they get it.

Reading Broncos HQ was an absolute joy today,

Ending the Broncos season be like
giphy.gif

JamesRustle

First Grade
The only negative from today was upsetting Sir Wayne. Please come back, you lemon faced king.
I don't think he can handle coaching a Sims in finals... I'm not sure whether having two next year helps or hinders our chances... we wont have a Darius so maybe it's the darius/sims combo that brings him unstuck... I'm confused now.

ed-grimley

Bench
I don't think he can handle coaching a Sims in finals... I'm not sure whether having two next year helps or hinders our chances... we wont have a Darius so maybe it's the darius/sims combo that brings him unstuck... I'm confused now.
You haven't got crocks like Oates, Roberts and McGuire either.

Lebbo73

Bench
Sorry mate I should apologise, I’m just being a Merkin.

You have a lot to be proud about your little club for this season, all the cards are stacked against you, no love from the refs, the NRL hate you and among all that adversity your little team of battlers somehow managed to make the first week of the finals.

Much to be proud of.
I had a chuckle at this. How’s your new porridge spoon going btw?