What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 1

Haffa

I almost got excited about a new and improved Derek Carr for the sake of my fantasy team. Then he throws a pick......

kurt faulk

Coach

Close game so far. Very disappointed by the d so far. The raiders are getting the ball out quick but they keep playing zone. Put some pressure on the receivers.

kurt faulk

Coach

much better d in the second half, but i guess that's because the offense took over the game.

what about that loser jared cook. has the game of his life then gives up on his route resulting in a pick 6. loser. that was the jared cook the rams had for every game except his first with the team. don't think he hung onto a 3rd down pass his whole time with the rams. f**king cock.

kurt faulk

Coach

DmyiYh_W0AAEr4q.jpg

nick87

Coach
Don't worry, mate
Carr will be gone within 24 months. It's what Chucky does.

That being said, that INT driving down to get back in the game was outrageously bad

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Don't worry, mate

That being said, that INT driving down to get back in the game was outrageously bad
Carr could be gone this year if he doesn't perform. Raiders can get rid of him with only a 7.5 million dead cap hit entering next season. After last year, I imagine questions would be asked if he continues to play like he did last night.

His contract was a massive reach considering what he'd shown.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
so you're not concerned the "next montana" had a comp rate of 45%, 3 ints, one of them a pick 6 on a poorly thrown ball, missing badly to open receivers? that since he became a whiner he has thrown 8 tds to 8 ints?

i'd be concerned. especially after throwing $61m at him for the next two seasons.

Not in the slightest. Bourne ran the wrong route on that pick 6. Ball was where he was meant to be.

9ers were very wasteful in that game and still only fell one score short of last years top ranked defence.

The only reason I would be concerned is if I spent too much time looking at numbers rather than the actual games.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Don't worry, mate

Been saying it for years, bro - Derek Carr blows chunks.

He's awful.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Carr could be gone this year if he doesn't perform. Raiders can get rid of him with only a 7.5 million dead cap hit entering next season. After last year, I imagine questions would be asked if he continues to play like he did last night.

His contract was a massive reach considering what he'd shown.

Thay would only happen in an intelligent organisation.

This is Oakkand...

Latest posts