What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mad Monday

Travitoh

First Grade
There's a real lack of leadership from Todd Greenberg imo. He should be standing up for his players and their right to privacy i believe but instead caves in to this Womens Weekly standard of journalism which will only encourage this trash.

Peet

Juniors
There's a real lack of leadership from Todd Greenberg imo. He should be standing up for his players and their right to privacy i believe but instead caves in to this Womens Weekly standard of journalism which will only encourage this trash.
"privacy" - in a public pub?

Peet

Juniors
They were always ‘losing’ the sponsor dip shit. Jaycars contract with them was done at the end of this season, the owner is using this as cheap advertisement of his own business before he floats it on the stock exchange.

Don’t believe the bullshit.
"dipshit"?

JamesRustle

First Grade
News will switch to a short lense to get the cubicle shot tomorrow arvo... wo der how many Broncos will be squeezed in this year.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Just watched Slothfield get hammered by Graham Hughes, Blocker and Bill Harrigan.

He reckons the photos were taken from the street and was defending the paper (as expected). Hughes looked like he was about to deck him for bringing the club up on twitter re: Coffs scandal recently. He says, it was just a lighthearted jab at Hughes. Yeah man, what was alleged is real light stuff. f**kin clown. Hughes was fuming he mentioned the club, not him personally. I can't fathom why he mentioned it at all. When questioned why he hasn't spoken to the investigators, when Hughes arranged it, he said it's old news. Hypocrite much?

Basically this scumbag only cares about a story. He seems oblivious to the negative effect they can have.

Yoda

Juniors
Just watched Slothfield get hammered by Graham Hughes, Blocker and Bill Harrigan.

He reckons the photos were taken from the street and was defending the paper (as expected). Hughes looked like he was about to deck him for bringing the club up on twitter re: Coffs scandal recently. He says, it was just a lighthearted jab at Hughes. Yeah man, what was alleged is real light stuff. f**kin clown. Hughes was fuming he mentioned the club, not him personally. I can't fathom why he mentioned it at all. When questioned why he hasn't spoken to the investigators, when Hughes arranged it, he said it's old news. Hypocrite much?

Basically this scumbag only cares about a story. He seems oblivious to the negative effect they can have.

Yep he was absolutely hammered and extremely disheveled, he will be into his 9th schooner by now.

Barkley

Bench
I would expect Courier Mail “journalists” hanging out in night club cubicles tomorrow night.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i heard News pays chicks to try and get f**ked by players that are married or in a relationship with cameras at the ready if they succeed and can snap them leaving a pub together

Latest posts