What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

taipan

Referee
I have to say this ,and it's not easy.I have little respect for Sloth and his employer's hypocrisy.
But I tell you what ,I find bandana boy the most repugnant media commentator that ever graced Tv and the print media.
Sloth pretends he cares for rugby league, whereas hanky head hates rugby league with a passion and it shows in his every word and written comments.
My only concern being ,the French forward who decked him on the field many years ago, didn't receive the French Legion of Honour.

Diesel

Coach
I bet he blames RL for his baldness and the stupid red thing on his head. f**k it looks rediculous, you’re a grown man, accept what you’re given... or not given

magpie_man

Juniors
I have to say this ,and it's not easy.I have little respect for Sloth and his employer's hypocrisy.
But I tell you what ,I find bandana boy the most repugnant media commentator that ever graced Tv and the print media.
Sloth pretends he cares for rugby league, whereas hanky head hates rugby league with a passion and it shows in his every word and written comments.
My only concern being ,the French forward who decked him on the field many years ago, didn't receive the French Legion of Honour.

Agree. You can't tell me that this call-to-arms crusade against public spending on Sydney stadiums isn't, at least in part, fuelled by some bizarre, deep-seeded, antipathy towards rugby league.
You don't need to search too hard to find his loathing of the game manifest in his weekly smh page - whether it's a snide quotation of an NRL player's verbal faux pas, or the sanctimonious tsking at an offield indiscetion or his latest rigueur of petulance towards every public penny that is spent that in some way may benefit RL.

axl rose

Bench
Agree. You can't tell me that this call-to-arms crusade against public spending on Sydney stadiums isn't, at least in part, fuelled by some bizarre, deep-seeded, antipathy towards rugby league.

All true. The Bledisloe Cup hasn't been competitive for over a decade and can't fill the stadium so he decided to push his agenda against the NRL. It wasn't too hard for him to gather support from his looney left AFL loving sheep who read the SMH.

taipan

Referee
You don't need to search too hard to find his loathing of the game manifest in his weekly smh page - whether it's a snide quotation of an NRL player's verbal faux pas, or the sanctimonious tsking at an offield indiscetion or his latest rigueur of petulance towards every public penny that is spent that in some way may benefit RL.

Agree.The fact he ignores the other beneficiaries of the new and upgraded stadiums.namely soccer and his own code,is indicative of his singular anti rl crusade.
If the only code benefitting from this was rugby league, he'd have some sort of argument.Even yours truly would suggest it was overkill.
Worth noting not one iota of a complaint, for Govt monies expended on Spotless or the SCG stadiums.

DIOGENES

Juniors
Unfortunately I read it
Foster-Tuncurry RU team show the indomitable spirit of chaps who play the game even though they have so little support they are sending 50 year olds onto the field. It took a thousand words of tripe to say this and was followed by tut-tutting on Mad Monday and the Rabbitoh’s tape

Latest posts