What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Why would we change the team that beat Brisbane?

Only a complete loser, an idiot of the highest order, only someone without any logic would consider such a move............
25025536_529914764045128_269948358230016000_n.jpg

giphy.gif

COpOlazXAAA9DGg.jpg

george-costanza-quotes-handicapped.png

Banjo2014

Juniors
We are expecting a little girl December 5th

Missus was that excited last weekend that she wants to name the baby Mary.....you have got to be joking me

Had it all planned for Georgie

She is a little filipina who continually tells me to suck it up negative one. (Referring to my Sack Macgregor comments)

By the way - even though I want him gone - good to see that he had a smile on his face at the Press Conference

Banjo2014

Juniors
Before I start - Sack Mary

If you are on FOX Ennis and Gasnier have started already.

Impeccable
Phenomenal
Linespeed
The Spine
Edge

Take these terms out of their vocab and they are stuffed.

Fire Mary

PS No offence Linespeed

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
You’re a cautious kind of dude Mary.

Stick with last week’s winning combination plus 1 and nobody can criticise you for losing if we get flogged.

Now wouldn’t that be a change up FFS??

Well FMD Mary! Congratulations!

I've been on a mission ALL year to convince u to play Lomax & Field - and come Rd 27 you see the light maybe.

2 weeks ago - no game time.

Given a run tonight, his blistering speed, in combo with Dufty & Lomax could just be the catalyst to win us this semi.

Finally you've got your selections right IMO

And the Media pri*ks r getting nervous

And I'm stoked, win or lose

Last edited:
Mary has delivered the one (albeit a very good one) semi final victory. He has otherwise provided us with mid season leads and late season fades. The highest regular season finish being 7th.

Anyone who considers this or any other year to be a success must work on the board.

These are the cold hard facts. He will never deliver a premiership.

Please, for the love of God, please sack Mary.

Straight Shooter