What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs Sydney nude video complaint

Corner_Post

Juniors

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rabbitohs Statement Regarding Claims in Today's Media

The South Sydney Rabbitohs will investigate claims in today’s media regarding alleged player behaviour in May this year.

A thorough investigation will be undertaken in conjunction, and in close co-operation, with the NRL’s Integrity Unit.

Since receiving contact details last night for the female involved, Rabbitohs officials have attempted to make contact via phone and email.

The Rabbitohs take any allegations of player misbehaviour very seriously and will not be making any further comment until the completion of the investigation.

There are lots of people who do dickhead things like this in society, yet it only seems like in professional sport people think that the sports person's employer should do something about it. Why? My employer is not responsible for what I do outside of work hours on my own time on my own behalf. It would be one thing if I did something at a function where I was representing my employer, but if not, then it is not really my employer's business. If something wrong occurred in this matter, then in my opinion, the complaint should have gone to the police.

Cheap Charlie

Juniors
It’s tragic. This deeply offended and sexually harassed young lady has suffered in post-traumatic-shocked silence for 3+ long months, agonizing daily over the awful images and what to do about it, before finally summoning the courage to approach the media...

.....on the eve of an elimination semi-final match?

I think not. Something other than the alleged player behaviour stinks about this. It probably turned up in the journo’s inbox some time ago, and was held off for release at the best possible moment.

Bloody journos.