What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 2: Sharks vs Panthers

Well, they did bloody well to come back like they did. But those early points & ill discipline were going to cost us eventually.

Very weird season.

Frankus

Juniors
Showed our inexperience in the last 5 minutes of that game. It was ours for the taking and our playmakers didn’t get their hands on the ball.

The Realist

Juniors
f**k Maloney was crap. Passes hitting the ground.....an absolute shambles in attack in the last 5 minutes....where was his game management?

Cleary is not clutch unfortunately.

A brave come back....but lack of discipline and game smarts killed us in the end.

mxlegend99

Referee
Maloneys dumbass penalties ultimately lost us the game tonight. Throw in his shocking defence for good measure.

An entire season thrown away because he's a f**king moron who doesnt give a shit. St times its his best asset. But tonight it cost us the season.

Moylan stood upfor his team. Maloney was about the worst on his.

DWZ was probably best on ground for both teams. But in a losing side no one matched his enthusiasm to win.

Cleary sadly missed 2 field goal attempts. But he looked a million times better than Jimmy tonight. Actually every half did.

Moylan > Townsend > Cleary >>>>>>>>>>>> Maloney

Dragons4me

Juniors
Tough end for a good season. Would have liked to see you guys progress further. Hard luck. I think you'll do really well next year.

mxlegend99

Referee
Showed our inexperience in the last 5 minutes of that game. It was ours for the taking and our playmakers didn’t get their hands on the ball.
Probably a good thing Jimmy didn't. That merkin looked like he was trying to outplay Moylan as tge Sharks 6 tonight.

age.s

First Grade
I love Waqa but what on earth was he thinking there?

Just a microcosm of our season there. Looked amazing in the second and cellar dwellers in the first. In the end it was a lack of composure that killed us. Maloney needs to take a huge amount of the responsibility for that. Had an absolute stinker in the biggest game of the season. Cleary was ok but reeeeeaaallly should have iced that field goal, right in front 15 out.

Feels horrible to go out like this. We had that in our grasp and dropped it cold.

mxlegend99

Referee
Tough end for a good season. Would have liked to see you guys progress further. Hard luck. I think you'll do really well next year.
This has been how our last 3 seasons ended. Maloney was supposedto be the fix to that.

Yet the guy we lost to sign him ended our season. Moylan got the last laugg for sure.

3 nil against Panthers. finished 4th where we finished 5th. Made week 3 where we got eliminated by him week 2.

With age on his side... Sharks easily won that trade.

ashton

Juniors
We will never win the comp with Katoa in the side .....he offers nothing from dummy half and 2 kicks over the dead ball line.

Kev07

Juniors
Shattered with all the fans here!
Bad start again,great come back again.
Ciraldo should of used the bench alot better imo blokes gassed that last 15 mins

age.s

First Grade
Don’t blame Maloney. I am just as devastated as the rest of you but having watched it live there is no way Maloney was responsible for that loss.

Mate we lost a really tight one and our most experienced player was the worst on the field by a long long way.

If you want something concrete he gave away the stupid penalty that gave the Sharks the 2 points that ended up being the difference.

Latest posts