What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Forums in the USA - anyone here on them?

Hey all,

Is anyone here on forums in the USA and if so - recommendations on the good, advice on ones that aren't?

I'm a Bengals fan and there are a number of pure Bengals forum sites, like all the teams do. But in joining one - I'm looking to for one like LU - which covers the league, individual teams and general chat areas etc.

Cheers and c'mon you Bengals - Who Dey!!

Tom155

Coach
Hey all,

Is anyone here on forums in the USA and if so - recommendations on the good, advice on ones that aren't?

I'm a Bengals fan and there are a number of pure Bengals forum sites, like all the teams do. But in joining one - I'm looking to for one like LU - which covers the league, individual teams and general chat areas etc.

Cheers and c'mon you Bengals - Who Dey!!

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/ has all you want there are probably others I am not remembering that others might

the Bengals fans on here should be able to recommend the best Bengals only forums

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
im on the eagles message board, i dont post much, but i enjoy it.
not on anything other

Haffa

I use SB Nation. I'm on Bleeding Green Nation as well as a heap of other NFL teams and sports blogs (MMA, College Sports etc) on there as well as general College and NFL Stuff.

I've been banned from the Cowboys, Giants and Redskins Blogs on there but still read them to cheer me up.

shiznit

Coach
Raiderforum.com and Raiderfans.net

Been abit depressing of late...

Shitloads of Chiefs, Broncos & 49ers fans trolling us... :joy::joy:

I can’t hate on it though... I do the same... :joy:

legend

Coach
Same as Tom. Here and the Broncos official forum. I frequent the Pats forum when they lose. It's literally like the end of the world and their bus is running over everyone from Brady, Kraft and Belicheck to Manning and anyone who has ever sacked Brady or deflated his balls.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Same as Tom. Here and the Broncos official forum. I frequent the Pats forum when they lose. It's literally like the end of the world and their bus is running over everyone from Brady, Kraft and Belicheck to Manning and anyone who has ever sacked Brady or deflated his balls.
Ohhh man... as a fellow AFC West alumn... you gotta check out the Chiefs forums... :joy::joy:

Last season when they got knocked out at home by the Titans it was f**king brilliant...

Not so brilliant when they returned the favour after the Mack trade... :joy::joy: