What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier In Melbourne

Jimmy O

Juniors
I really hope the old boys recover. Gals will be bad, what happened to lewie?
I think Fifita should play more minutes if gals off. Need that extra kick.

Bossy

Juniors
I'm happy for Gal to be out next week.

He was a liability in the first half.

Just a pass mark this season. Maybe one run too many, in my opinion he has run his race.

Next two weeks will be the biggest matches for Woods and Dugan. They are still in their prime and now gets their chance to win a premiership, the only thing missing from their stellar careers.

Just need both to stop sulking and accept responsibility. Holmes has shown what you can do when you stop sulking.

Dugan has been awesome from limited opportunities at the Sharks. 7 tries from 14 matches at a rate of 50% which is double the rate at his two previous clubs. He is a star.

Inferno

Coach
I really hope the old boys recover. Gals will be bad, what happened to lewie?
I think Fifita should play more minutes if gals off. Need that extra kick.

He played 64 this week, not sure I want him playing any more than that.

If Gall is out I reckon Woods to start at prop with Prior starting at lock.

Bench would be
14. Paulo
15. Bukuya
16. Segy
17. Sorenson

taipan

Referee
Wouldn't it be flipping strange, if both us and the Dragoons made it to the Big Dancethon.

Big Bro against little Bro.The battle of the Bros.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm happy for Gal to be out next week.

He was a liability in the first half.

Just a pass mark this season. Maybe one run too many, in my opinion he has run his race.

Next two weeks will be the biggest matches for Woods and Dugan. They are still in their prime and now gets their chance to win a premiership, the only thing missing from their stellar careers.

Just need both to stop sulking and accept responsibility. Holmes has shown what you can do when you stop sulking.

Dugan has been awesome from limited opportunities at the Sharks. 7 tries from 14 matches at a rate of 50% which is double the rate at his two previous clubs. He is a star.

Gallen was enormous when he was on. He made 18 runs, 137 metres, 58 post contact metres, 15 tackles and the side became rudderless when he went off. In 48 minutes of footy. Guarantee you he made all his points to set up the early onslaught as well.

Stupid assessment Bossy.

chewsta

First Grade
Gallen was enormous when he was on. He made 18 runs, 137 metres, 58 post contact metres, 15 tackles and the side became rudderless when he went off. In 48 minutes of footy. Guarantee you he made all his points to set up the early onslaught as well.

Was about to post the same thing. Gal was good last night. Kept us going forward and we definitely lost direction after he went off.
If he didnt get injured he would have played the whole game, he was on a mission.

Inferno

Coach

Stupid assessment Bossy.

It wasn't just his output for me, he was taking the right runs at the right time getting us into the right positions with a quick play the ball.

MilkShark

First Grade
It’s not good for the sport for Melbourne to be in the grand final again. They don’t give a shit about league down there and they don’t travel for the grand final.

They have had so much success in a little amount of time that they don’t really appreciate how hard it is to make grand finals.

Fk them.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I will throw this out there, during the season when both Graham/Gallen were out, we put the C on Fifita and he goes to another level, its like he becomes a bloody superhero, this week Fifita big chance to captain, and my god he knows how to motivate the players and they will lift, this game is going to be most physical of the year yet

PJ

First Grade
It’s not good for the sport for Melbourne to be in the grand final again. They don’t give a shit about league down there and they don’t travel for the grand final.

They have had so much success in a little amount of time that they don’t really appreciate how hard it is to make grand finals.

Fk them.

Couldn't agree more on their attitude.

I go a lot and there is sfa interest from people about the storm and NRL. One time a couple of weeks ago there was literally zero in the midweek paper about NRL, even Union got some coverage.

Fk them.
Agree 100%

It’s completely designed like that also.

Latest posts