What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Humble - Wikipedia

Pretty funny. Looks like the work of a scorned ex-lover.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Humble

What on earth led you to this page... But to quote (before someone changes....).

Tom Humble (born 5 November 1988) is a rugby league footballer who currently plays for Townsville Blackhawks in the Queensland Cup. He previously played for the Penrith Panthers, Parramatta Eels and Wests Tigers in the NRL. He is able to cover a number of positions in the backs,

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Can you believe some North Queensland fans thought he should have been picked over club legends Travis Burns and Grant Rovelli in our triumphant season 2009?

Vic Mackey

Referee
I was in a dark place. Though my official story is that I was looking to see whatever became of Marion Seve and one thing led to another.

Marion ‘best QLD schoolboy since Israel’s Folou’ Seve.

Always wasa bit small but surprising he never even played 1 game of first grade, especially when spastics like Nathan Milone have. He looked good in NYC

thorson1987

Coach
What on earth led you to this page... But to quote (before someone changes....).

Tom Humble (born 5 November 1988) is a rugby league footballer who currently plays for Townsville Blackhawks in the Queensland Cup. He previously played for the Penrith Panthers, Parramatta Eels and Wests Tigers in the NRL. He is able to cover a number of positions in the backs,

Was looking at this thinking what's so funny a out it. Then I realised it had been edited by a mod.

So I clicked the link and lo and behold I realised. Quality stuff.

Latest posts