What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs Sydney nude video complaint

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i lost any respect for souffs and their treatment of women when they let krisome whatever his name was keep playing 1st grade despite pleading guilty to assaulting his ex girlfriend.

this latest issue isn't about compensation, it's about treating women with respect.

Pommy

Coach
sure, but failure to act would be seen as condoning

Condoning what is a norm in society?
Seriously these dating sites are rampant for it, this chick will not have been shocked.

You can make your own mind up if this is acceptable or not but it is certainly the norm on these sites.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Maybe im old but why would you video chat randoms. Is it just an ego boost? Are you trying to pull a root?

Aus_Dog

Juniors
I don’t understand the media’s fascination with players personal lives.

Also why is it that when musicians get up to this sort of behaviour it is applauded but for footballers it seems to be taboo? The double standards are evident

Barkley

Bench
How dumb can you be?
Letting your f**kwit mates use your social media account?
Thought you were talking about me for a second. Maybe he left his phone unlocked and they jumped at the opportunity. I’ve posted to mates Facebook before but never had the urge to get the junk out.

I don’t understand the media’s fascination with players personal lives.

Also why is it that when musicians get up to this sort of behaviour it is applauded but for footballers it seems to be taboo? The double standards are evident

The media are trying to stay "relevant" in a world of the internet, blogs, social media. Good news doesn't sell papers or get you ratings.

"hey over here.. look at me look at me!!.."

Creating news.

I hardly ever read Australian news-sites these days and haven't for a long time. They are basically magazines. Except the Betoota Advocate - the only source of truth on the net.

Cockosh

Juniors
So what happens now?

Surely by now they know who is in the photos. If so apply the previous punishments handed down to players ie Pearce, carney, dogs etc. Surely they don’t let the offending players play today and ban them for next week.
For the record I don’t think it warrants a ban but given the standard they’ve set they have no choice.

Bowzy

Juniors
Here we go, so NRL’s golden boy is in ththe midst of it, let see the media and NRL play this out like it’s nothing...

BranVan3000

Coach
So what happens now?

Surely by now they know who is in the photos. If so apply the previous punishments handed down to players ie Pearce, carney, dogs etc. Surely they don’t let the offending players play today and ban them for next week.
For the record I don’t think it warrants a ban but given the standard they’ve set they have no choice.
Ban them for what exactly? From the spliced up pics I could see it looks like it was a mutual “adult” Facebook chat. If it was Sam’s chat he definitely should know better in regards to being married but otherwise it’s nothing that should be splashed all over the media

If the NRL are smart they stay well clear of this. On the scope of things, the girl having a bum flashed at her is far less worrisome than the fact she took videos and screenshots of it and took it public

I could see lawsuits from those being incriminated and having their privates exposed like this

T-Boon

Coach

I suspect it is that musicians don't have to care about what mothers think and in fact they probably do better when mothers and fathers are repulsed, whereas mothers call the shots about what sports their kid plays and watches.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Personally I don’t think this is an issue. However I also didn’t think the Pearce and Bulldogs Mad Monday things were an issue. If anything this is worse as it can be seen as a sex offense. So will be very interested to see what the NRL do. Because of the timing and that it’s a golden child from a favored club, I’m expecting it will be a 1 week suspension, of a trial game next year.

Latest posts