What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs Sydney nude video complaint

roofromoz

First Grade
Here we go, so NRL’s golden boy is in ththe midst of it, let see the media and NRL play this out like it’s nothing...

Paul Kent I think is normally on Triple M on Saturday afternoons... what odds he will twist it into a nothing story like Ponga and the All Blacks?

Bowzy

Juniors
Paul Kent I think is normally on Triple M on Saturday afternoons... what odds he will twist it into a nothing story like Ponga and the All Blacks?

Yeah he’s on Sunday arvo so it will go one of two ways, if Souths win tonight then this will become a nothing story. If Souths lose then Kent will make this out to be the worst thing ever.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Hang on, were Souffs so shook they outed the Zane Musgrove domestic violence charge? Hadn’t heard anything about it in the media until Souffs added it to the bottom of the statement about this nude video lol

Valheru

Coach
Ban them for what exactly? From the spliced up pics I could see it looks like it was a mutual “adult” Facebook chat. If it was Sam’s chat he definitely should know better in regards to being married but otherwise it’s nothing that should be splashed all over the media

The same thing Mitchell Pearce was banned for.

Valheru

Coach
Hang on, were Souffs so shook they outed the Zane Musgrove domestic violence charge? Hadn’t heard anything about it in the media until Souffs added it to the bottom of the statement about this nude video lol

This is an improvement from souths. They normally sweep it under the carpet until end of season.

mave

Coach
I'm going to assume whoever allegedly sent the alledged pics was drunk at the time, so 4 weeks should be sufficient punishment.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Any investigation should be done after the GF, having finals games impacted by this BS makes the game look small time.

BranVan3000

Coach
Pearce got suspended for "bringing the game in to disrepute". The only reason i think sam should be suspended is for the sake of consistency. The NRL made their bed.
Sending pics in a private chat isn’t really bringing the game into disrepute though

Latest posts