What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal’s Shoulder

taipan

Referee
Rotator cuff tears, are the pits.Had both torn, one worse than the other.Still hurts at times ,with stretching, and moving hands behind my back.
If a tear it would be see you later, til next year.
Gal's a tough son of a b*tch,he'll keep working on it right up til midday Friday I'll bet.

Bossy

Juniors
If they want to lose, then pick him next week.

Lewis and Dugan will be playing and they are no certainties to finish the match already.

sladden road

Juniors
Gal was huge last night.
Ran like a mad man.

He drives the hate for the storm, remember his first carry in the last game.
For me me if he is 80 percent play him, we will need his mongrel and experience and his hate of all things purple .

shaggs

Coach
Shaggs, you’re the resident physio, are you not?

What your take on this injury ?
No a Physio, but an exercise science/biomechanics trapped in a radiographers mortgage.

To be honest the mechanism of injury looked like he did an AC JT initially. But the fall was awkward and I couldn’t really tell how his hand was and all those things. Shoulders are funny that what injures one person has no affect on another.

I’ve seen a lot of bad injuries on imaging have no real affect to the patient, then the opposite is true. Minor injury gives heaps of problems.
As long as its stable and Gal has strength and pain management, then he’ll play.
Just need to see how he settles.

I’m much better with leg injuries to be honest.

Card Shark

Immortal
No a Physio, but an exercise science/biomechanics trapped in a radiographers mortgage.

To be honest the mechanism of injury looked like he did an AC JT initially. But the fall was awkward and I couldn’t really tell how his hand was and all those things. Shoulders are funny that what injures one person has no affect on another.

I’ve seen a lot of bad injuries on imaging have no real affect to the patient, then the opposite is true. Minor injury gives heaps of problems.
As long as its stable and Gal has strength and pain management, then he’ll play.
Just need to see how he settles.

I’m much better with leg injuries to be honest.

Cheers mate