What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're On A Roll

Saintsified

Bench
The big question is will we become Mary fans if we do?
I think if we get up tonight the sack Mary call is slowly being shown the door.:mag_right:

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Hunts kicking game is off. How did this bloke command $1m a yr? Bloody bewildering.

Some early ill displipine is putting pressure on the Red V defence.

Two things:

1. desperate clubs, especially if they have inept coaches, have to pay “overs” for players.

2. didn’t you see Hunt’s performance against the Broncos?

321Davoe dragon

Juniors
I'm so positive about tonight's game against the Rabbits, that I'm calling it a win now. It's not too close to call, and there's not doubt about the result. The mighty Dragons are a special!

When I was a young boy growing up in the those special years when St George won 11 premierships in succession, I remember the after game song. Below is a link to this song. Enjoy!

http://www.jubileeavenue.com.au/history/sound/WeAreTheStGeorgeBoys.mp3
We shud have won that game ,its not just sour grapes on my part ,i also spent big part of my youth at kogarah oval ,think best part of my life had poppa clays changs gaz johnny rapper ryans bluey wilson ect ect autographs so many times ,wish i could find them now ,we lost on sat night on two really bad refereeing decissions ,i think the tab must have something to do with it .why dont nrl use the bloody vidio ?a lot of people lost a lot of $ thanks refs ,sack greenberg he shud have been sacked after putting that poor excuse for a entertiner singing about gay marriage bringing him to australia ,whats wrong with cold chissel ect

321Davoe dragon

Juniors
You had fair warning.
That’s 50 push ups with LAM on your back.
Snap out of it mate.
Dragons will play, will fight, will bleed and will win.
You forgot one thing ripped off again...so sik of it they have cameras everywhere ,i know where they need one but i wont mention this time of day !!!they have a vidio why not use it ,now the seasons gone down the drain all becourse of two disgusting refs decisions....

Latest posts