What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
Souths don’t either .....

Or the sharks .........

Or the Roosters .,,......

All have had issues with players too !!

Can’t watch players 24/7

I’m talking about the eels mate. A complete shit show on and off the field. Was it Max who said a couple months ago that we don’t have a culture problem? f**king idiot.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I’m talking about the eels mate. A complete shit show on and off the field. Was it Max who said a couple months ago that we don’t have a culture problem? f**king idiot.

What two players that are on minimum one year contracts are done for coke and the club has a culture problem? It’s no bad then a lot of other clubs!!

Noise

Coach
What two players that are on minimum one year contracts are done for coke and the club has a culture problem? It’s no bad then a lot of other clubs!!

Get your head out of the sand. You think this is the only incident? We’ve had at least 4 drug incidents, at least 3 assault charges including domestic violence, warnings of consorting with criminals, drink driving charges, evading police, a sex video all in the last 5 years.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Get your head out of the sand. You think this is the only incident? We’ve had at least 4 drug incidents, at least 3 assault charges including domestic violence, warnings of consorting with criminals, drink driving charges, evading police, a sex video all in the last 5 years.

And most could be contributed to KE who was sacked and T. rex who was on a one year contract and is gone! Norman was cleared of the drugs charge Semi was cleared.

Yeah warnings / sex tape not a good look!

I could probably make a similar list for the Roosters too and other clubs too.

Noise

Coach
And most could be contributed to KE who was sacked and T. rex who was on a one year contract and is gone! Norman was cleared of the drugs charge Semi was cleared.

Yeah warnings / sex tape not a good look!

I could probably make a similar list for the Roosters too and other clubs too.

Norman was not cleared of the drug charge. He was found guilty. No conviction was recorded. That’s not the same as being cleared.

Junior Paulo contributed to a couple too (warning and assault) who we are welcoming back

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Norman was not cleared of the drug charge. He was found guilty. No conviction was recorded. That’s not the same as being cleared.

Junior Paulo contributed to a couple too (warning and assault) who we are welcoming back

Fair enough on Norman, and BA is shopping him around ..

Paulo is no worse then the Dragons or Tigers signing Packer, Broncos with Lodge, Wighton with raiders etc etc .........doesn’t mean we have a bad culture because we signed him!!

Also Semi, KE, Davis, T-rex are other players involved in those Incidents and they aren’t here next year (while Norman may not be either) additionally if mentioning the “bad apples” and incidents there is also the opposite argument with all the good stuff the players do which may indicate a good culture too.,,,

It players are rocking up to training pissed, not showing up on time, missing training, etc etc etc c then that’s a better indicator of a shit culture!

Also have we acted before the NRL has when stuff has happened?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If we had a culture problem we would've kept these merkins.

Jesse Bromwich and Proctor got done for coke too. Do the Storm have a culture problem?

Noise

Coach
If we had a culture problem we would've kept these merkins.

Jesse Bromwich and Proctor got done for coke too. Do the Storm have a culture problem?

We did keep them for a significant period of time after their first, second and sometimes third offense. Some will still be here in 2019. All of them bar Nathan Davis are repeat offenders.

And Proctor was with the Gold Coast during a Kiwi camp so I don’t think we can blame Melbourne.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Gennings is about as good as he will get. He's strong but otherwise fairly average for a winger. Probably lacks some athleticism and composure. Anyway he's good enough for first grade and I totally agree he would look significantly better in a winning side, like all wingers.

An area we can upgrade if a good jnr comes through.

Latest posts