What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF2 Sat - Rabbitohs 13-12 Dragons @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Not sure where to from here for Ben Hunt, it's not as bad as dropping it cold in extra time off the kick off in a Grand Final but it had the same result, gave the opposition A1 field position to win the game, you'd expect more from a bloke on 1 mill per year, Wayne knew what he was doing

ram raid

Bench
What a game by Adam Reynolds. He kicked sublimely all night. Even his one error where it went dead only happened because God got it wrong and gave him an unlucky bounce.

Bad luck Dragons.

Bazal

Post Whore
If it makes Dragons fans feel any better, Israel Folau has just made sure Ben Hunt will be the second most talk about Paul Carige of the week, all codes considered

wibble

Bench
Another easy Storm GF win coming up,what a garbage comp

Sharks and Dragon's ripped apart by injuries, not really their faults, just rotten luck.

If Storm win it won't be because they are miles better than everyone else, this year (unlike last year). Just they are good, and will have had the crucial moments and luck needed to win.

Comp is excellent this year, as are the finals.

Nerd

Bench
Great game. To be honest without Widdop I didn't think they would get near the bunnies. Quite a few penalties the Dragons way in a row certainly didn't hurt either.

Bazal

Post Whore
Not sure where to from here for Ben Hunt, it's not as bad as dropping it cold in extra time off the kick off in a Grand Final but it had the same result, gave the opposition A1 field position to win the game, you'd expect more from a bloke on 1 mill per year, Wayne knew what he was doing

Meh. Realistically, outside looking in, he's not the dominant influence. That's very much Widdop at St George, and him being out was a bigger blow than anything Hunt managed.

Some players just aren't big game players. But if you've got a guy who can get you there, paired with a guy who can control the side the way Widdop does, I think that's the next best thing to one superstar half.

Exsilium

First Grade
Jai Field was our the back with a three on one overlap.

Mann holds his line but he is too close to Ben Hunt.

It was a monumental f**k up but if Mann isn’t there, dragons win.

OldPanther

Coach
What a binch of losers. Imagine your team playing like a bunch of idiots and losing in the final minutes. Embarrassing :sob:

P1zb.gif

giphy.gif

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Storm -7.5 and Roosters -1.5 are the lines.

I'd be surprised if the Storm don't win, i think the other one is a coinflip, Souths were nervy today but next week could be back to their best.

Nerd

Bench
Hunt fkn destroyed the Broncos last week. Listen to the wankers paddling out the 'I told you sos'

Get back in your hole idiots.
Widdop and Sims destroyed the Broncos last week not Hunt. Hunt was back to form tonight, very ordinary kicking game and twice and especially at the end where the Dragons were caught with the ball on the last when he should have been kicking it was just inexcusable.

some11

Referee
Showing some class to the team who knocked you out. Certain seat pissing cretins on here could learn a thing or two.
Oh ye of such great moral standing.

Congratulated them plenty. Doesn't mean we can't shit on them for pantsing us last week.

By the way, Maloney was the worst half on ground this second week of finals. Lick my sack.