What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 PF1 Sat - Roosters 12-4 Rabbitohs @ Allianz

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
GI free to play after copping same grading as latrell which is reasonable.

Walker not cited lol

Tommy Smith

Referee
GI free to play after copping same grading as latrell which is reasonable.

Walker not cited lol
Sam Moa still the only player to be suspended for ref contact.

It goes well with Napa the only suspended for accidental head contact and Radley the only one for a late hit.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Souths have the 3 great English Burgess brothers while the Roosters didn't even have the foresight to hang on to the mercurial winger Joe Burgess who is now playing with the invincible Wigan Warriors.

On a scale of 1 to Plod in terms of English fortitude, Souths have got this.

If the Roosters did more to hang on to Remi Casty (like by bringing in Michael Hagan to serve as Director of Football) well then perhaps they would still have one forward with the intestinal fortitude not to throw the cheese and wine over the fence and run for the Swiss Alps.

But as it stands, the Roosters have no English or French Plod so Souths by 8 (i.e. the two tries Remi Casty would have scored).

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I like how Tommy and friends thinks there's a conspiracy by the nrl against the roosters.

Meanwhile the brown paper bags keep on churning out.

Liddell

Juniors
Unless the refs intervene for Souffs as they did in the 2014 prelim we will win 13+.
The lost to storm despite being given every possible leg up from the refs.
They barely beat a saints team who were missing their best players and handed them the game at the end.
They should be missing Walker at the very least for touching the ref.

Don’t forget about those revolutionary ice chips the bastards used too.

2 weeks

Coach
Teams will be competing for The Paul Carter Cup

images

Galeforce

Bench
Sounds like you have your own conspiracy right there.

all I know is that I am more confident about beating the Roosters .......Saints were always going to be the tough contest for Souths given the Storm game .

Roosters are gone , especially after the Samagate timing , will galvanise Souths even more.

Baked chicken on the menu this weekend. marinate in Tebesco sauce or Cooper ale ?

Latest posts