What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 2

Haffa

Nick Foles is the worst QB I’ve ever seen make like 5 of the greatest throws I’ve ever seen.

Haffa

No Facemask on this one apparently.

DnPchh9X0AErvkn.jpg

no name

Coach
They do love an obscure stat in the NFL.
‘The first Dede to DJ fumble recovery for a first down. We’ll have to check that.’

Frederick

Staff member
Bills CB Vontae Davis Retired At Halftime Of Game vs Chargers
By
Randy Oliver
-
September 16, 2018

Vonta.jpg

(Photo by Daniel Bartel/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)
I don’t think we’ve ever seen something like this before.

The Buffalo Bills squared off against the Los Angeles Chargers today and the team had CB Vontae Davis in the lineup to start the game in hopes to help the Bills get their first win of the season.

But by the second half, Davis was no where to be found.

According to Bills’ LB Lorenzo Alexander, Davis had quit on the team and decided to retire at half time.

Bills coach Sean McDermott declined to go into details about what happened with Davis but confirmed that he chose to stop playing.

Davis signed a one-year, $5 million contract with the Bills this offseason, but it sounds like he is done with the Bills and has no intention of honoring that contract.

The Bills went on to lose the game, 31-20.

http://dailysnark.com/bills-cb-vontae-davis-retired-at-halftime-of-game-vs-chargers/

Eelectrica

Referee
Too funny.
So Bills are worst team in the NFL not the Dolphins.
Still Patriots in the softest division just gotta turn up to win it.

Latest posts