What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

luv my panfas

Juniors
Players now don't trust any of these bums SCABBY journalists i call them . So a bit of talk of the nrl getting the journos back in the dressing rooms hey DONT hold your breath boys all those daily telegraph brigade who continually tell us its what the public want to hear. GOOD LUCK with that . WE ARE SICK OF YOUR CONSTANT BETRAYAL

Chimp

Bench
Final Round of Season - Sharks salary cap 'scandal' that is months old

Finals Week 1 - Bulldogs Mad Monday stitch up

Finals Week 2 - South's scandal that is months old....

Managed to get myself on the banned list from old Buzz on Twitter for suggesting a cynic would say that the Tele are hijacking the finals with click bait stories for their own benefit at the cost of the game they claim to love....

Final Round of Season - Sharks salary cap 'scandal' that is months old

Finals Week 1 - Bulldogs Mad Monday stitch up

Finals Week 2 - South's scandal that is months old....

Managed to get myself on the banned list from old Buzz on Twitter for suggesting a cynic would say that the Tele are hijacking the finals with click bait stories for their own benefit at the cost of the game they claim to love....
The old soak struggles with the truth for sure. Typical of all fumbleball fans

Chimp

Bench
Love how on controversy corner he's saying Burgess has to be punished because of issue being out in public.... it's only out in public because they printed it - and the story now seems to be changing with insinuations the girl actually consented to the sharing of such photos. If that's the case, they've basically dropped a married fella in the brown smelly stuff and causing a PR issue for the game, all over someone's perfectly legal and private happenings....
A bit like the CCTV footage now being discussed on Dogs mad Monday... they were in a private bar, that they'd paid for to be private- surely they cannot release the CCTV or use that against them when they've paid for a private venue, it's an absolute disgrace....

taipan

Referee
"If" this turns out to be originally consensual, and I were Sam Burgess,I'd be getting a group of lawyers at 6o'clock high,and suing the a*se of The Telecrap.
Ala Rebel Wilson