What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
To be fair, I don't ever want to see Fitz near our club again. I would just like him to step away, stop causing shit in the background, and allow our club to move on.
This on the other hand, is a personal issue. that she will need to deal with.
I'm not sure it's fair that Fitz cops any abuse over this on these forums. Estranged wife etc....

In the meantime, I'm more concerned about the victims and their welfare. Apparently, a holidaying family from Hong Kong visiting relatives. I sincerely hope they all have a speedy recovery.
I also hope the driver is met with the full force of the law. The vision of the accident is horrific.
This has got nothing to do with Fitzy. This person is just yet another bloody idiot who at 50 should know better.

Last reports I heard was that 4yo girl was critical and her mum has spinal injuries.

Suitman

Post Whore
This has got nothing to do with Fitzy. This person is just yet another bloody idiot who at 50 should know better.

Last reports I heard was that 4yo girl was critical and her mum has spinal injuries.

Yep, that was my point. I was hoping that there wouldn't be any derogatory comments against him re this incident. I'm sure you noted my last comment re the victims.

Gronk

Staff member
It’s amazing (ok not really) the click bait today how this is linked to the Eels.

So the driver is the ex wife of the ex Eels boss from 10 years ago.

12108852-A4BC-4012-B9E4-2B6CF4427C02.jpeg

Eelogical

Referee
There is a watch for you Avenger.

81FjED9rABL._UL1500_.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I wear no watch, I have no phone, I have no bling......................life is good.

In the above post Eelogical mentions that he doesn't have a phone.

But I still don't miss anything on this forum...

images
In the above post Gary suggests that Eelogical must have some some weird contraption because without a phone he is still able to post all the time.

Could use your phone ya dope.I can see why your stuck in past amd a true titty twister. Cant keep up with change.
Pissant.
In the above post Hindy...actually, I have no idea what Hindy was thinking.

Latest posts