What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He don’t like, he don’t like

butchmcdick

Immortal

Adrian Proszenko

The career of former Kangaroo and NSW forward Tony Williams appears over with he and another Parramatta teammate understood to have recorded a second strike under the code’s illicit drugs policy.

Williams and utility back Nathan Davis will not be offered new Eels contracts after the pair became embroiled in the NRL’s latest drugs scandal. Both players are understood to have tested positive to cocaine, which if confirmed at a disciplinary hearing this week would be a second strike under the policy and incur an automatic 12-match suspension.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/wi...second-strike-drugs-test-20180915-p503z9.html

blaza88z

Coach
He has to be one of the leading contenders for players who showed the most promise but eventually amounted to nothing

I can't even remember the last time this guy was relevant in a footy context

thorson1987

Coach
Personally I’m trying to figure out the mechanics of how a T. rex takes a hit with those little arms

lRe96SR.gif

t-ba

Post Whore
I reckon he would have done a better job of smashing those nose beers if Kieran Foran was there to yell at him.