What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 coach

Blues Riff

Bench
I'm an insecure little pissant crying out for attention. My posts here are a sad attempt to give meaning to my sad life. The anonymity of the internet allow me to pretend that I have some sort of relevance in society.Ultimately however, my lack of social conscience and intelligence reveal the glaring flaws in my character. .

Last edited:

OldPanther

Coach
But mines brand new,yours is an antique...Just like you

I was enjoying your trolling for a bit of after work entertainment but this one is just poor effort. Antique that works is superior to new that doesn't.

giphy.gif

Have a good one mate.

MrBlack

Juniors
Gus when asked about the 2019 coach on 100% Footy last night said "we're not changing anything".

Sounds like Ciraldo will be given the job.

When he first took over I was not overly happy with it.

But now I am comfortable. Especially if Cleary re-signs and he starts building the team around him.

TheFrog

Coach
Gus when asked about the 2019 coach on 100% Footy last night said "we're not changing anything".
This could mean he's still planning to bring in Cleary/Bennett/Hasler/Maguire.

However, maybe the Nathan Cleary tail is wagging the Gus dog.

We wait with baited breath.

GongPanther

Referee
Im not confused but my new car was when i tried to take it for a spin 2 weeks ago..
Got to the M4 start at Concord and the sat nav says "no way im heading out west"..:eek:
Tried to crank the bitch up but no way was it heading to the dole bludging west.
Use milk with your morning cereal instead of whiskey.

Kilkenny

Coach
Tiger get's a little woody every time he post's, play with it for a little while and when the next arises the cycle begins again. I could recommend a few websites that would be more beneficial to him but given his suspected age probably inappropriate at this point in his life. Maybe after his parents have given his the birds and the bees talk!!!!