What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 PF1 Sat - Roosters 12-4 Rabbitohs @ Allianz

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Can’t believe R20 hasn’t been in here sprouting shit and already saying the refs will be against them

Vic Mackey

Referee
Latrell being out makes it much closer however I think the Roosters will be too professional and defend the rabbits attack better then anyone else will.

A weeks rest is huge at this time of year. Will be something like 22-8 Easts.

matrightyeh

Juniors
souths just
2.gif

1.gif

3.gif

AJB1102

First Grade
Sam to knock on first in :
Under 3.5 hit ups $1.25

Over 3.5 hit ups: $3.75

Don't forget the "Bouncing Burgess Balls Bonus" - for all bets placed via FaceTime, if you're Burgii doesn't knock on but his 2 brothers do, we'll pay out up to 10 quid, guvner!

both benches are a bit sketchy aren't they. take out matterson and murray and you have a lot of junior burgers that might decide the game due to an error/inexperience etc.

Galeforce

Bench
Souths

NEVER been surer of a result.

I thought Souths were a chance against Storm , I saw the Saints game as a real risk game given the dynamics on both teams

However the Roosters game - NO DOUBT . just a question of how much and how much Souths save for the grand final

The Roosters forwards have been OK , however not premiership winning pack and the backline without Lattrell is looking at Tedesco to save them.......shant happen. As for Cronk's game management , will be useless if the forwards are being belted .

ram raid

Bench
I'm not buying into this Roosters are raging favourite nonsense. Souths can win. But I think the Roosters will win due mainly to the week off advantage - especially as Souths are coming off two very taxing games.

Life's Good

Coach
For the Roosters to win they need a bit of negative media attention to lift them. Maybe a story about something new, like, I don’t know, dodgy salary cap dealings......

Latest posts