What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 PF2 Fri - Storm 22-6 Sharks @ AAMI

Finals Week 3: Storm v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Card Shark

Immortal
That’s Ricky’s Edrick he was a loser
Shaun’s Edrick is a winner

He cost the Raiders a semi win against us & a grand final appearance against the Storm.

Can’t blame him for hating him...geez I love what he did for us. Was probably the play of our premiership campaign.

He has improved considerably under “Shaun”, he’s had 2 finals without any f**k ups - let’s hope he can keep it going.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
He cost the Raiders a semi win against us & a grand final appearance against the Storm.

Can’t blame him for hating him...geez I love what he did for us. Was probably the play of our premiership campaign.

He has improved considerably under “Shaun”, he’s had 2 finals without any f**k ups - let’s hope he can keep it going.
Yeah, he's done well at the sharks.

matrightyeh

Juniors
storm easy
2.gif

1.gif

3.gif

Slater1

Juniors
Does anyone think that Ryan Hoffman will actually play for the Storm on Friday night or will he be replaced by one of Brandon Smith/Sam Kasiano in the final line up?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Ryan’s a bit of a forgotten man with Billy’s retirement. There is another 300 gamer that debut with the club that has won origin/tests that is retiring

Card Shark

Immortal
Does anyone think that Ryan Hoffman will actually play for the Storm on Friday night or will he be replaced by one of Brandon Smith/Sam Kasiano in the final line up?

Nah, they’ll let him play his last game with slater.

Someguy

First Grade

If storm make the grand final I will be putting a bet on him for first try scorer just for old times sake.

As for this game I think storm 1.30 favourites is ridiculous. If it’s a stop start penalty fest I think the sharks win easily, a fast flowing game and I see it going the way of the storm.

Teams have shown this year that if you don’t allow the storm to get any momentum they fall apart dropped ball and try to force plays, if the penalty count heavily favours Melbourne it will likely be a loss on the scoreboard, sharks are a tough smart well coached team that are good at bringing out the worst performances in other teams

Latest posts