What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you neutrals going for in the finals?

Finals bandwagon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedVDave

First Grade
Can't recall a more detestable top 4 honest.

Anyways....

With my beloved Saints knocked out last weekend I'm going to go for the Storm.

mozza91

Coach

Anyways....

With my beloved Saints knocked out last weekend I'm going to go for the Storm.
Last year had Brisbane, Storm, Roosters as 3 of the 4. Admittedly the Cowboys on abit of a fairytale run made the 4 less hateable, but they’re still a Queensland based team.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I hate all four teams that are left. Hate to say it but I'd prefer the Roosters of the four that are left. They have the least amount of knobs compared to the other sides.

Smith, Slater, Munster, Chambers, Scott and Bellamy are complete f**kwits the rest of the team get half a point each so = 11.5
Sutton, Gagai, Burgess x 3, Walker and Inglis are pieces of shit = 7
Gallen, Fifita, Moylan (now a f**kwit), Dugan, Segeyaro and Flanagan are the biggest dickheads on the planet = 6
Ferguson, Napa, Friend and Hargreaves are knobs = 4

It's the only way to decide who to go for ;) process of elimination of who has the least f**kwits.

Thanks Buzz.... your argument is f**ked ip.

Meth

Staff member

Yeah, it's a bit of a shame that it's ended up this way after the top 8 looking so different and promising. Hard to argue that these aren't the best 4 though.

Ideally for me, would be a Roosters v Sharks GF- not that I'd mind too much more if it was Rabbitohs v Sharks. Just don't want the Storm there, really.

Lambretta

First Grade
There is not a single likable team left in the competition

Roosters - bunch of middle / upper class wankers who think the sun shines out of their arse. Delusional pack of muppets
Sharks - supported by bunch of people who would rather go fishing than shag their missuses. Think they're the chosen ones. They're right. We've chosen to have f**k all to do with them.
Souths - A dentists dream in red and green. The only problem is none of them ever go. They think they're the peoples team. The pride of the league. We're too busy laughing at them to tell them the truth. They are to Rugby League as Baked Beans are to haute cuisine
Storm - The dirtiest, grubbiest, pack of cheats ever to be spat into existence. They are genuinely surprised by the NRL's insistence that they follow the same rules as everyone else.

If I were a neutral I'd be cheering for the referees

MilkShark

First Grade
For the people out there that enjoyed the free running rugby league we once had, you can thank the purple scum for this boring game we have now.

Support anyone but that filthy scummy club.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I’ll chuck another factor in their, there’s usually that one token aus jersey that gets thrown to a premiership winner (dean young for example), is there anyone else from the last four you’d like to see in that jersey that would swing your vote. Isn’t too many left for Melbourne that are eligible now to think of it. Addo-Carr wouldn’t be a token selection after playing origin and having a great year.

BranVan3000

Coach
“Current teams left suck”
Translation:
“I’m jealous of 4 of the most successful teams in the modern era”

The_Shield

Juniors
I’ll chuck another factor in their, there’s usually that one token aus jersey that gets thrown to a premiership winner (dean young for example), is there anyone else from the last four you’d like to see in that jersey that would swing your vote. Isn’t too many left for Melbourne that are eligible now to think of it. Addo-Carr wouldn’t be a token selection after playing origin and having a great year.
Dale Finucane?

Springs09

Juniors
Souths have always been my 2nd team so this top 4 is slightly better than last years.

Still, very disappointing to end up with the teams that have won 5 of the last 6 premierships after a promising and unpredictable start to the year. Would have been great to see Dragons, Panthers and Warriors in the prelims. Will be even more disappointing if the GF is the 2 pre-season favourites in Storm v Roosters.

Haffa

I think we all want to Radley in green and gold.

Latest posts