What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Waqa Blake Fan Club

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Somewhat agree but he has more than just his physical attributes

He drops the ball too much and makes too many dumb decision at the moment. Not to say he can't improve in those areas though, but he's one of the reasons we flatter to deceive (him and basically his 16 teammates, that is).

Kilkenny

Coach
He drops the ball too much and makes too many dumb decision at the moment. Not to say he can't improve in those areas though, but he's one of the reasons we flatter to deceive (him and basically his 16 teammates, that is).

I think his overall handling has improved from when he first came into grade and I sort off agree his decision making may be an issue but he would be talked about as one of the games best centres if he played in a side with an actual plan when attacking with the ball rather than the ad hoc approach we have been using for the past three seasons.

Pomoz

Bench
He would have been hurting after that loss too. Makes the gesture all the more classy. I'd still love him if he was caught snorting big fat rails off a hookers jugs, but this kind of thing is so much better.
The mental image that created was worth a recommend...

mxlegend99

Referee
Not a Penrith fan, but I am a Waqa Blake fan, he’s a beast.
He and Mitchell will form a lethal centre pairing for NSW. If he can be fit at Origin time that is. Mitchell has one spot secured as long as he wants it.

Roberts sure didnt look like he wanted the other though.

Fangs

Coach
Looked deadly all day. My footy double dreams almost came true this afternoon.

Alas, Waqa's hands'.

Abacus

Juniors
Might have looked deadly but his stupidity on Moses cost us our momentum in the 2nd half.

mxlegend99

Referee
Why didn't we get a penalty for a second effort on Blake though? Blake was silly to react. But we deserved a penalty vefore they did.

2 penalties in 80 minutes... 1 from video referee after referees missed a blatant high shot on Yeo. Apparently on field referees only thought Eels made 1 penalty worthy offence in 80 minutes.

Kilkenny

Coach
Why didn't we get a penalty for a second effort on Blake though? Blake was silly to react. But we deserved a penalty vefore they did.

2 penalties in 80 minutes... 1 from video referee after referees missed a blatant high shot on Yeo. Apparently on field referees only thought Eels made 1 penalty worthy offence in 80 minutes.
MX please find the stats for Ashley Klein v Panthers perhaps that may go some way to answering the questions you pose.

Abacus

Juniors

Dumb to react to niggle. Retaliator always gets pinged - particularly when its so blatant.

Can't keep whinging about the refs. Maybe there is a problem at the club with players being slow learners.

Latest posts