What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charades.

s

swing safari.

Haven't heard of it - i'm def out of touch.

images

View attachment 23489

two word aussie movie
Paper Planes. How can a film about a paper plane competition be a success? Boggles the mind.

Last edited:

myrrh ken

First Grade
yep guy pearce. never saw it either but pretty renown.

upload_2018-9-20_9-51-15.jpeg
upload_2018-9-20_9-51-30.jpeg
upload_2018-9-20_9-51-52.jpeg

Two words. Initials: CC

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-20_9-51-45.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-20_9-51-45.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Cocaine Country? Never heard of it but quick Google confirms a documentary if that's what it is?

Gonna chip in with an "Australasian" one ;P

14weiqr.jpg

290q9na.jpg

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Twas Charlies Country.

no idea with yours. Bobby undertaker?

Nearly there, the fact you know who they are helps (think more their nicknames) though someone that isnt a rasslin' fan could possibly get it too ha!!!
Movie is technically one word made up of two individual words. A NZ cult classic too that I'd highly recommend!

myrrh ken

First Grade
If its NZ then braindead? I may have seen that many years ago. Is it about zombies and there is a lawnmower scene?

Evil_Mush

Juniors
If its NZ then braindead? I may have seen that many years ago. Is it about zombies and there is a lawnmower scene?

Yup, the infamous lawnmower scene hah! So much cheesy gore, absolutely love this one, haven't watched since the 90s I don't think! Peter Jackson's finest hour I reckon!

Latest posts