What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

lockyno1

Post Whore
Osbourne Bulls going to have a good whack on it. Never let me down. Saver on Mr Sneaky EW and Oregon’s Dau

The Autumn Sun just wins the Golden Rose. Saver on Lean Mean Machine

Sphagnum

Coach
I reckon gytrash is not a bad horse and will be dive bombing written by late.

It's D day for granny red today. Expecting it to be flying home at the death

coolsteve

Juniors
whats the go with Jamie Kah giving up a full book of horses in Adelaide to ride 2 flogs in melberton

Sphagnum

Coach
whats the go with Jamie Kah giving up a full book of horses in Adelaide to ride 2 flogs in melberton
Probably realised Adelaide is garbage and the spring has begun in Melbourne.

I'd be riding more than the horses over there if I was her. Needs more than Mcevoy to play a role this spring imo

coolsteve

Juniors
well , off to the dirty old Gympie races to watch the fabulous First Stimulus run around on the sand, could be interesting day with all the 2 heads up there. not quite Royal Randwick stuff but not camel races either(now watch it miss the start by 4 lengths as usual) I`ll be giving instructions to the jockey when it parades, ha

hineyrulz

Post Whore
well , off to the dirty old Gympie races to watch the fabulous First Stimulus run around on the sand, could be interesting day with all the 2 heads up there. not quite Royal Randwick stuff but not camel races either(now watch it miss the start by 4 lengths as usual) I`ll be giving instructions to the jockey when it parades, ha
Good luck mate.

Sphagnum

Coach
That's 2 genius rides in a row on Gem Song. Trying to make it look ordinary. Would've won by 5 untouched if he came to the outside around the turn.

Shenanigans in full flight. Will win a good race at decent odds next start.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
That's 2 genius rides in a row on Gem Song. Trying to make it look ordinary. Would've won by 5 untouched if he came to the outside around the turn.

Thank God Gem Song is a good horse,jockeys hate him

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Got 4.40 so I’m not complaining. Was blowing up deluxe at the 200m.