What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita’s Crusher & Cheap Shot

The_Shield

Juniors
With the whole Billy Slater thing going on, this has kind of been missed. Fifita should be suspended for these. First the crusher tackle, which I would have similar to the Inglis one and then the cheap late shot, both on Kenny Bromwich.

wibble

Bench
Wow. Sour grapes after getting to 3rd grand final in a row.

Hate to imagine how Storm fans cope when Smith and Slater are gone and the Storm only make a grand final every 2 or 3 years.

Fangs

Coach
Did a great job sealing the deal for Melbourne by leaving a gaping hole in the centre of the field just before halftime.

Very talented player but an emotional wreck. He shat the bed on the big stage and cost his team any chance of a return.

No suspension, I want him in the Tongan side to help our cause.

SBD82

Coach
With the whole Billy Slater thing going on, this has kind of been missed. Fifita should be suspended for these. First the crusher tackle, which I would have similar to the Inglis one and then the cheap late shot, both on Kenny Bromwich.
Aren't you the guy who was trying to argue that Chambers' tackle wasn't so bad?

The_Shield

Juniors
Aren't you the guy who was trying to argue that Chambers' tackle wasn't so bad?
Yes. And I stand by that, Chambers never came down on the head. And he got 3 weeks for that, Fifita got absolutely nothing for his plus the late hit as well. Double standards