What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See ya Slater

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
He fits a very Matt Bowen like mold to me. I respect his playing ability, but gee whiz am I f**king relieved to see the back of him. If he played for literally any other club, I would be giving him a nicer send off.

Cam Smith, your ticket is ready to be stamped.

Pedge1971

First Grade
He fits a very Matt Bowen like mold to me. I respect his playing ability, but gee whiz am I f**king relieved to see the back of him. If he played for literally any other club, I would be giving him a nicer send off.

Cam Smith, your ticket is ready to be stamped.

Matt Bowen? Ffs a nicer bloke you will never meet!

SDM

First Grade
These f**kwits don’t understand the tribalism rugby league is built on. All of my family and friends are NSW and Parra or Tigers fans, and everyone I know f**king hates the f**kwit.
I have been to neutral games just to abuse him.
f**k Billy Slater, f**k him up his stupid arsehole.

Chimp

Bench
How's your mate Greg Inglis going?

Players do what their managers tell them they should. Can't blame young players for having faith that their manager has done due diligence. I'm sure they weren't shepherded into a separate secret lair to sign a second contract with Mr Burns sitting at his desk.

It's been pretty clear throughout this thread that you are either a completely biased Souths fan, or a wowser without a real feel for the game. Or both.

I can't agree with the 'their managers sort it all' excuse around salary cap cheats or beneficiaries. For me, it should be dealt with in the same manner as drugs - they trust their club medics and nutritionists, but ultimately are held accountable for making sure whatever they take is legal. Salary should be the same, yes have a manager who sorts it all, but as the recipient of the payments, the players need to complete due diligence themselves to make sure it's all above board.

T-Boon

Coach
Jarryd Hayne was a lot better and history will show that, but Slater brown snaked his way into a club that learned the importance of cheating before most other clubs and has had a blessed career ever since that has had me seriously questioning whether there is a god and why if there is would he let this piece of shit have such a blessed career. I hate him.

Dufmack

Juniors
Those who want slater suspended are celebrating the horrendous measures brought in by the incompetent Dave smith which have had tragic results on our game. Further, the whirlwind of anti Melbourne social media bias will result in an nrl great missing his last game due to an offence in a scenario that regularly goes unpenalised let alone given suspensions. The question is, will the judiciary bow down to the overwhelming swarm of sour nsw fans or will it make an impartial, precedent backed, fair decision. Social media has unfortunately already made the decision for the game.

Coming from a man who has had slater break his heart countless times

Perth Red

Post Whore
Those who want slater suspended are celebrating the horrendous measures brought in by the incompetent Dave smith which have had tragic results on our game. Further, the whirlwind of anti Melbourne social media bias will result in an nrl great missing his last game due to an offence in a scenario that regularly goes unpenalised let alone given suspensions. The question is, will the judiciary bow down to the overwhelming swarm of sour nsw fans or will it make an impartial, precedent backed, fair decision. Social media has unfortunately already made the decision for the game.

Coming from a man who has had slater break his heart countless times

Only RL can shoot itself in the foot like this. Should be the “fairytale”GF and instead we will likely see one of the greatest players of all time denied the chance on the games biggest stage for something that should never be a game ban offence. Sigh.

SadShark

Bench
Only RL can shoot itself in the foot like this. Should be the “fairytale”GF and instead we will likely see one of the greatest players of all time denied the chance on the games biggest stage for something that should never be a game ban offence. Sigh.
You have mates you say?

Latest posts