What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl III : chat and what-not

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick87

Coach
The Hangmen aren't worried about picks, they arent worried about next week.
We just trying to go 1-0 each week.

Well positioned to do that this week. Barkley and 34 points vs Beasley, Jaylon Smith and Brandon Marshall
Think ill want to be up more than 15 going into Marshall to feel good

skeepe

Immortal
Oof. Absolutely whiffed on the team selection this week. Thank God I’m only playing the Dreamweavers.

abpanther

Staff member
The Hangmen aren't worried about picks, they arent worried about next week.
We just trying to go 1-0 each week.

Well positioned to do that this week. Barkley and 34 points vs Beasley, Jaylon Smith and Brandon Marshall
Think ill want to be up more than 15 going into Marshall to feel good

Mahomes did his best against the Scum-men, Hey Nick make sure you take your Dlinemen out for dinner, looks like they've saved your ass this week!

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
Mahomes did his best against the Scum-men, Hey Nick make sure you take your Dlinemen out for dinner, looks like they've saved your ass this week!

Ive spent some time questioning my DL philosophy in this league. I target elite DTs who can get me 10-12 sacks but collect a ton of tackles and TFL, so far this year it's working.

Its a real shame i dont have Guice, especially now with Mixon out for 2-4 weeks

legend

Coach
Not having Bell has cost me the first two games IMO. Went down by 1.2 in the first game and by 11 in the second game. What a turd!

Gronk over Howard at TE? Tough decision on that one...

kurt faulk

Coach

and just like that the stat corrections strike again. from what i can gather both danielle hunter and jamie collins were credited with an extra tackle each. so i ended up beating zombie by a point.

how sweet it is.

kurt faulk

Coach

absolutely demolished the neckties today. my team is clicking this season.

still need to rid it of some dead weight though. gonna have to take some cap hits for the good of the team.

skeepe

Immortal
Not having Bell has cost me the first two games IMO. Went down by 1.2 in the first game and by 11 in the second game. What a turd!

Gronk over Howard at TE? Tough decision on that one...
Looking on the bright side, I don’t think even Bell would have saved you this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.